In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
The Four Points and Element Toronto Airport is currently hiring a Night Auditor. This position will report directly to the Director of Operations. The Night Auditor is responsible for performing any combination of the following tasks to operate the hotel overnight including check-in and check-out of guests, daily accounts and reporting procedures, and guest service. The Night Auditor is responsible for all emergency situations during his/her work shift as well as taking care of all Front Desk responsibilities occurring during the night shift.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
· Always greet guests in a friendly and professional manner
· Engage each guest as a unique individual, listening attentively to their requests
· Perform accurate check-ins and check-outs of guests daily
· Answer the telephone in a timely and professional manner
· Make reservations over the phone and in person and ensure all aspects of the room reservation procedure are followed, including bookings, confirmations and cancellation policies
· Responsible for a cash float throughout your shift and ensuring all floats balance correctly at the end of shift
· Anticipate and address guest’s service needs
· Listen to and address guest complaints and concerns, resolving their issue in a timely manner
· Manage nightly hotel operations
· Perform end of day procedures
· Verify revenue from all sources is accurately balanced, follow up on any discrepancies
· Produce daily reports for departments and department heads
· Compile and run statistical reports for all departments and transfer information to Head Office and Accounting Department
· Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional in accordance with Marriott standards and Eastons’ policy.
· Keep work area neat and tidy
· Practice safe working habits, learning and following all emergency protocol, safety procedures and reporting hazards and injuries.
· Ensure the front lobby area is always clean and presentable
· Assist in any department tasks assigned by supervisors as and when asked
· Minimum of wo years' experience in Night audit, an accounting background is an asset
· Experience in Guest Services/Customer Service, with a strong knowledge of GTA and surrounding areas
· Must be efficient and thorough
· Strong interpersonal and customer service skills are required
· Strong oral communication skills are required
· Detail oriented
· Able to organize, plan and manage workload
· A team player and a self starter, yet able to work independently
· Excellent computer skills, specifically Microsoft Excel.
· Overnight shifts: Able to work various shifts including: days, evenings, weekends and holidays, based on needs.
· Must be capable of balancing solve accounts and worksheets
Health and safety
|Address||6257 Airport Road A71, Mississauga, Ontario, L4V1E4 View map|