Job Purpose: To ensure all revenue is posted to the correct departments and to balance all revenue departments on a daily basis and complete all necessary reports.
* Perform all audit procedures as set forth by the Hotel and company, on a daily basis.
* Verify the status of all wake-up call requests and ensure they are properly handled.
* Balance all cash receipts and work performed during the audit shift. Make deposits of cash.
* Prepare the front office for the 'A' shift and reset day's business.
* Act as a Guest Service representative and manager on duty during the nighttime hours.
* Act as PBX operator during the audit shift.
* Attend and actively participate in all front office meetings.
* Participate in all training and cross training programs.
* Take the initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm manner.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Understand and use math concepts in order to design a financial or economic system.
* Work math problems quickly and accurately.
* Understand and use computers and related equipment.
* Speak and write clearly to report financial information.
see above for details