Who we are...
Soho House & Co is a collection of members' clubs, restaurants, hotels and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada and Europe, with new openings planned for all global regions, with the addition of Asia in 2019.
At Soho House culture is everything and we believe that our Houses are only as good as the people who work within them. Whether itâ€™s a private membersâ€™ club, hotel, restaurant, spa or gym each of our sites has its own style and atmosphere. We aim to make sure that all our guests and members have a great time and we firmly believe itâ€™s our people who make that happen.
Soho House opened our first property in Londonâ€™s Soho in 1995. We now have more than 18 clubs around the world, with more in the works. Our Houses are in diverse locations, but our mission has always been the same: to create a comfortable home from home for our members.
Our team prides ourselves in being approachable, detail oriented, well-networked and having a deep understanding of the creative scene and immersing into the local market to promote, attract, identify and retain each houseâ€™s membership pool and work with Leadership teams to drive results to support any membership initiatives.
A successful Member Admin thrives in a fast-paced environment and is comfortable managing high-volume phone-lines in demanding environments as well as emailing with members, producing membership cards, and securing and storing credit card information.
- Team influencer, experienced Membership Administrator and expert in time management, producing membership cards, data entry, maintaining communication with members and achieving retention goals
- Field incoming and outgoing member inquiries regarding payment, calls for restaurant, roof and cinema reservations, general inquiries, and deliveries, messages for members and from employees; among other inquiries
- Comfortable cold calling members as well as field incoming requests and calls pertaining to updating account details, payment information and collecting payment
- Positive influence for productivity and assisting fellow teammates with incoming inquires by providing solutions or resources to support their overall success
- Responsible for preparing Welcome Packets for new member introduction as well as producing Membership Cards for distribution and the overall retention of membership across the Americas
- Assist members with accessing various accounts and apps like House Seven
- Administrative duties are as follows but not limited to; filing members applications, data entry, telephone and email correspondence, updating member contact information including photos, addresses, emails and payment information as well as maintaining and storing membership stationary inventory
- Support Membership Admin Manager with member outreach for monthly and quarterly payments
- Performing any additional duties as requested by the Member Accounts Supervisor or Membership Manager as needed.
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in luxury hospitality, front desk, reservations or call center / customer service
- Must have Salesforce (CRM) experience
- Must be comfortable answering high-volume phone lines and fielding member inquires, collecting payment and providing excellent customer service
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills and fluent in English
- Must be an excellent problem solver that prides themselves in providing optimal customer service and experience
- Must have excellent technical aptitude and ability to work quickly and efficiently with word, excel and Salesforce
- Flexible schedule and must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays (when needed)
- Detail oriented, sound judgment and strong interpersonal skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required, 4 years related degree preferred
- Must be able to seize, grasp, turn and hold objects with hands
- Must be able to work stationary for at least 9 hours
- Periodical fast paced movements are required to go from one part of the property to others
- Must be able to move, pull, carry or lift at least 40 pounds
- Occasionally kneel, bend, crouch and climb is required
Why work with us...
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether youâ€™re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.
- Health Care + 401K: Full time employees are eligible for full benefits; Medical, Dental & Vision as well as Retirement fund with a 2% match
- Paid Time Off: Full- Time Employees have sick day's + vacation days
- Career Development: Soho House can progress your career domestically or internationally as well as managerially or technically
- Soho Impact: Empowering the Soho House Community to make positive change, through mentoring, apprenticeship, local outreach and sustainability
- Learning & Development: An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Celebrating our passion for food and drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips, training's and events. Available to all.
- Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.
- Family Meal: Whilst on duty in our Houses & Restaurants you will be provided with a substantial meal free of charge.