Pay starting at $14.77 per hour! Full-time and part-time positions available.
1874 West McEwen Drive - Franklin, Tennessee 37067YOU BELONG AT DRURY HOTELS.
Getting a job is just the beginning. Finding a place where you belong is what truly matters. Who you are and what you do matters at Drury Hotels. There's a place for you here today (and for tomorrow) in this position.BASIC FUNCTION & JOB DUTIES:
Under general supervision, coordinates all details in regarding meeting room bookings. Including, but not limited to catering services, breaks, set up, break down of meeting rooms and customer requests.GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
Requires ability to take and give clear written and verbal direction in English and speak English clearly. Requires ability to communicate in a friendly manner with guests in order to create a warm, comfortable, relaxing environment. Requires knowledge of hotel accommodations and community. Requires ability to conduct accurate inventory of food items and calculate order levels. Will be required to work days, nights, weekends and holidays.WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM USSo. Much. More.
Just as our guests deserve more, so do you deserve more. Be valued for what you do and who you are ... and well compensated for all you accomplish.
Rise. Shine. Work Happy.Apply Now.
- Incentives - Quarterly bonuses (we succeed together!)-shared for all based on hotel results
- Health and well-being - Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, and disability
- Retirement - Company-matched 401(k)
- Work-life - Flexible spending accounts, Team Member Assistance Program, paid time off, and hotel discounts
- Career growth - Mentorship, cross-training, development plans, management training, and more-60% of management positions promoted internally
- Award-winning - Ranked among Forbes' Best Midsize Employers (2021) and highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper Midscale Hotel Chains by J.D. Power 16 years in a row (that's a record!)