A property of: Salamander Hotels & ResortsPosted 3 weeks ago
In less than 2 minutes, get your Personal Score for every job
To ensure the good health, well-being, and relaxation of each client.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Provide clients with a professional, well executed massage
· Come to work prepared for all massage treatments
· Maintain clean and organized workspace
· Responsible for keeping a well-stocked treatment room
· Restocking of clean linens and setting aside of dirty linens
· Be prepared for many schedule changes throughout the day
· To encourage retail sales and or Massage upgrades
· Responsible for checking weekly schedule for changes
· Responsible for checking your mailbox in free time for daily schedule changes
· Must be able to perform 5 massages in a row
· Must be 18 years of age or older.
· Must be a fully licensed massage therapist in the state of Florida or be nationally certified
· Must have at least 2 years’ experience
Must have exceptional interpersonal, clear verbal and written communication skills. Second language is a plus
· Candidate must have attention to detail, be able to multi-task, must possess the ability to work in a fast paced environment, experience handling customer service issues and be a team player
Position requires flexibility in scheduling, must be able to work AM/PM, weekends & holidays.
Must be able to communicate effectively with fellow employees and treat all co-workers with respect.
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk’ use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch; talk and hear. The employee must be able to lift and move up to 25 pounds. The employee must be able to see differences in widths and length of lines such as those on graphs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Must be able to work effectively in a stressful environment, communicate with others, effectively deal with customers and accept constructive criticism from supervisors.
· Must be able to change activity frequently and cope with interruptions.
The Henderson, a Salamander Beach Resort & Spa Resort
With reverence to its humble beginnings and nautical history as "The World's Luckiest Fishing Village," The Henderson beautifully captures the timeless romance of traditional coastal architecture and coshow moreshow more
Tashea LoweryCorporate Director of Human ResourcesWhen your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt
Prem DevadasPresidentPrem Devadas, President, is a 25-year veteran of the hospitality industry. After ten years with The Potomac Hotel Group in Washington, D.C., he left the Regional Director of Operations position to manage the lodging portfolio for CCA Industries whose holdings include The Jefferson Hotel in Richmond, VA, The Hermitage Hotel in Nashville, TN and Kiawah Island Resort near Charleston, SC. As Managing Director, he repositioned the Jefferson Hotel and the Hermitage Hotel through extensive renovations, and achieved Mobil Five Star and AAA Five Diamond awards for the respective properties. At Kiawah Island, he directed the development and successful opening in August 2004 of The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island, the new 255-room ultra-luxury hotel, which is hailed as one of the world's best.
Theresa SiloVice President of Human ResourcesTheresa Silo, Vice President of Human Resources, is directly responsible for the human resources departments throughout the Salamander portfolio. A seasoned and respected industry leader, her experience features leadership roles at some of the country’s most decorated properties. Silo spent 14 years at Kiawah Island Golf Resort in two spells, working as both director of human resources and the director of operations at the Kiawah Island Inn. She has also served as the general manager of The Hermitage Hotel in Nashville, TN; director of operations at the Waldorf Towers in New York, NY; and front office manager at The Jefferson Hotel in Richmond, VA.
John SpeersVice President of OperationsJohn Speers, Vice President of Operations, oversees day-to-day operations of the company's hotels and resorts. He brings an exceptional background in luxury and Five Star/Five Diamond operations, having previously served as Senior Vice President overseeing properties such as Chatham Bars Inn and the Inn at Perry Cabin, as well as the Managing Director for The Little Nell Hotel, Residences at Little Nell, and The Aspen Mountain Club. Speers has previously served as General Manager of Faena Hotels in Miami Beach, as Resort Manager of Four Seasons Jackson Hole in Teton Village, WY, and as Director of Food and Beverage at Four Season Chicago. He began his career as an Executive Assistant Manager, Director of Food and Beverage at The Ritz-Carlton Palm Beach in Florida. Prior to joining Ritz Carlton, he was the General Manager of acclaimed restaurant's in San Francisco and New York City.
40+ Management Companies to Know in 2021https://lodgingmagazine.com/40-plus-management-companies-to-know-in-2021/