What will I be doing?
As a Marketing Specialist, you would be responsible for providing administrative support to the Director of Marketing Communications ans Manager of Marketing & Ecommerce as well as multiple Arizona Biltmore teams in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards: Tactical Marketing Execution Support
- Branding & Positioning: Assists the Marketing Manager and DOM in in the execution of all messaging, positioning and marketing strategies. Helps deliver content that meets brand standards.
- Content & Assets: Assist the Marketing Manager and DOM in the execution and updates for all internal/external marketing communications including but not limited to: Brand.com website, vanity website (where applicable), 3rd party websites, social media, imagery, and copy. Works with the Marketing Manager to coordinate all on property marketing photo shoots.
- Email Marketing: Assists Marketing Manager with the creation and execution of all marketing emails, in correspondence with digital marketing calendar plan for hotel, sales, F&B and Spa (where applicable).
- Social Media: If no social media agency is being leveraged, this role will be responsible for posting on and upkeep within social media channels, ensuring implementation of the established social media plan and calendar. If a social media agency is leveraged by the hotel, this role with assist the Marketing Manager in ensuring all marketing assets are provided in a timely manner to the agency.
- Reputation Management: Where required, this position may assist in posting/responding to reviews on social and review websites, including but not limited to TripAdvisor, Google+, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Creative Collateral/Content Support: Develops/updates small in-house marketing design projects (example: sales newsletters, sales fliers, on-property/in-room collateral, in-room TV content, etc)
- Public Relations Support: Assists with the coordination of media visits, including itinerary confirmations, property tours, distribution of media kits, etc .
- Works with marketing team to prioritize day-to-day activities that lead to the completion of wider projects and tasks.
- Assists with processing invoices for marketing initiatives.
- Assists with ancillary outlets (Example: restaurant, spa, etc) requests, including but not limited to, menu edits, in-restaurant collateral, and updates
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values: Hospitality
- We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences. Integrity
- We do the right thing, all the time. Leadership
- We're leaders in our industry and in our communities. Teamwork
- We're team players in everything we do. Ownership
- We're the owners of our actions and decisions. Now
- We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Proactive and self-motivated personality
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritize multiple projects at once
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language fluently to interact with guests, costumers, and staff.
- Strong computer and internet skills, including proficient in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Proficient in CMS platforms
- Multi-tasks, prioritizes, and meets deadlines in a timely manner
- Ability to execute with a 360-degree marketing approach and proficient with social media tools, technology, and techniques
- 2+ years of experience required.
- Prior hotel/travel industry experience preferred.
- Strong multitasking and communication skills
- Savvy with new technology and social media
- Innovating approach to new designs
- Deadline driven and organized
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. In addition, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!