Sage Hospitality Group is set to hire a Marketing Operations Coordinator.Flexible and remote work are possible with this position, but it will be based out of our Denver office with the expectation to come in as needed.
As part of Sage Hospitality Group, we passionately strive to be the best and create excellence in everything we do. We believe in enriching lives one experience at a time. More than a slogan, we empower our employees to make positive impacts on the communities in which we live and work. By providing genuine service we build relationships with our guests and value for our shareholders, and we create unforgettable experiences.
We are looking for independent thinkers. Those who harness their entrepreneurial spirit so that it breaks preconceived notions. We're not afraid to forge our own path. After all, it's what industry leaders do. That's why we welcome risk takers and creative spirits alike. No matter your daily role, Sage recognizes that your success is about more than the work you do-it's really about who you are, which is why we invest in your personal and professional growth. We hope you consider joining us!Job Overview
The Marketing Operations Coordinator is responsible for SRC's demand-generation platforms, including online ordering, reservations, private dining sales, menu management, guest-facing digital profiles and restaurant websites. Oversees the set-up and maintenance of up-to-date content and assists restaurant property teams with all needs related to these platforms. Responsible for marketing campaigns for online ordering channels in collaboration with and under the guidance of the VP of Marketing. Assists with restaurant website updates to promote current happenings, hours of operations and menu changes. In conjunction with the marketing team, ensures proper use of marketing tracking links throughout digital channels. The ideal candidate is someone who is highly organized, tech-savvy and has the ability to learn new systems quickly. They thrive in a fast-paced environment and are comfortable with the art of the pivot. They can manage multiple competing priorities and effectively prioritize workload. Must be able to write well, with proper spelling and grammar, and ensure content is on brand and in voice. This position will also be expected to provide regular reporting and related insights from their demand-generation channel portfolio.Responsibilities
- Oversee the set-up and continued maintenance of up-to-date content on demand-generation channels including but not limited to bbot, OpenTable, Tock, TripleSeat, Google My Business, Yelp, TripAdvisor, SevenRooms and Bento Box, as well the maintenance of up-to-date menu content via SinglePlatform.
- Work with restaurant teams and VP of Marketing to develop dedicated digital and email marketing, re-marketing and loyalty campaigns for SRC's online ordering channels and reservations platforms, leading to channel growth, new guest acquisition and guest loyalty.
- Work with restaurant teams to ensure proper configuration of reservation platforms and private dining sales tools, including collaborating with IT teams to ensure floorplans match between SRC tools and POS.
- Assist with restaurant website updates (no HTML knowledge required) to promote restaurant happenings and maintain up-to-date hours of operations and menus.
- Maintain up-to-date content, visual assets, brand presence and integrity across all channels, including online review properties (e.g., Yelp, Google, TripAdvisor, OpenTable, etc.) and listing sites.
- Assist with responding to reviews and assigning review responses to property teams.
- Assist property teams with digital and email marketing campaigns specific to the private dining sales channel.
- Oversee paid digital advertising on demand-generation channels.
- In partnership with IT team and VP of Marketing, ensure integrity of integrations between systems.
- Ensure consistency of storytelling and brand messaging across all channels and email marketing campaigns, as well as consistency of tracking across all digital content and outbound links.
- Work with VP of Marketing to benchmark, measure, track and analyze the performance of demand-generation channels, content and campaigns/digital marketing initiatives. Use this reporting to drive improved content, marketing initiatives and decisions. Ensure insights and learnings lead to measurable actions.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and best practices in the restaurant digital space, including online ordering, online marketing and measurement. Communicate trends to restaurant teams and optimize strategy to incorporate those trends.
- Set ambitious growth, engagement and web traffic goals on all platforms and hold properties and agencies accountable to those goals.
- Create processes and procedures to ensure effective planning and utilization of time and resources.
- Work with VP of Marketing and properties to define their messaging and content priorities on each channel to ensure alignment with brand identity and property positioning.
- Act as administrator of these platforms and manage property access as needed.
- Work with marketing team to advise and collaborate on integrated marketing strategies.
A four-year college degree or equivalent education/experienceExperience
- Required to have a minimum of 3-4 years of experience in a marketing position.
- Hospitality experience preferred.
- Experience in Restaurant operations preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent comprehension and literacy required to read letters, help prepare contracts and proposals
- Ability to negotiate effectively
- Excellent attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Professional appearance and manner
- Computer literacy, specifically MS Word for Windows
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Occasional standing. Occasional carrying and lifting of files and office items up to 25 lbs.
Office, hotel, and restaurant environment