Welcome to the HALL Arts Hotel, located in the spectacular Dallas Arts District- just steps away from Pritzker Prize winning architecture, exceptional artwork of every kind, and the area’s renowned restaurants—the hotel enjoys a special relationship with this one-of-a-kind place. We are not just a part of the District, we are an extension of it, generously supporting its cultural institutions, opening our art-filled spaces for all to enjoy, and reflecting all its sophistication and worldliness.
HALL Arts Hotel Dallas, Curio Collection by Hilton we are the preeminent luxury hotel in Dallas, with uncompromising class and exceptional elegance.
Digital is embedded in every corner of our lives –“Everything Is Digital”.
We are looking for a creative individual that has a have a passion for Digital Marketing and can see opportunities everywhere. This person can focus on driving revenues and innovation and can adapt and modify their plans as market conditions change.Does this sound like you?
This position is responsible for ensuring core Digital Marketing standards, fundamental expectations HALL Arts Hotel best practices are fully implemented throughout all of the systems for Digital Marketing.
The Marketing Manager will assist the Director of Marketing with researching market conditions and identify opportunities, exercising the initiative to research and interpret data and weigh options to reach conclusions, increase revenues for the properties within their region. Additionally, this position will be in charge of designing print ads, online and social media marketing within the brand guidelines established for the hotel and restaurants.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY
- High-Degree of Digital Marketing, In-design & knowledge of the hotel industry
- High energy enthusiasm for Digital Marketing, the HALL Arts Hotel Dallas, Curio Collection by Hilton and Crescent Hotels & Resorts with a focus on working as a team with our Sales & Revenue Partners to drive revenues for the property.
- Responsible for developing and implementing digital objectives via property-specific action plans designed to grow revenue for each property by segment and evaluate return on ad send (ROAS) cultivating from these segments
- Strong initiative – ability to work with little supervision
- Coordinate and manage weekly calls, applicable vendors, and brands to share the digital strategy and measure results. Prepare presentations and provide recommendations for discussion to increase overall digital performance
- Business Case Development & Strong Statistical Skills. This leader will participate and provide input, recommendations and share results during property ownership calls
- Audit brand sites, vanity sites, OTA’s, social pages, etc.…for old images and update as applicable.
- Assist the Director of Marketing and Director of Revenue Management in the design and implementation of the graphics and copy for print/online marketing, promotions, custom experiences, packages, advertising and e-mail campaigns for the hotel guests, food & beverage outlets, and the Partners program, within the brand guidelines.
- As the social media champion for the property, design and update quarterly social media calendar in the brand voice. Schedule and update content daily in real time
- Manage responses on all social media channels in real time in the brand voice
- Manage deadline, assets and ticket usage and experiences as part of the HALL Partnership Program for the Hotel & Residences in tandem with the Director of Marketing and Director of Revenue Management
- Update website content by working closely with hotel departments to ensure that the website is robust, accurate and current
- Oversee that the hotel’s pre and post arrival messaging is accurate and current
- Assist Director of Marketing in planning and execution of all special events for the hotel
- Create digital newsletters for the hotel, outlets and Partners Club program and manage subscriber list
- Update directory listings for various industry publications and websites as directed
See Job Description.