Indigo Golf Partners
a leading golf course management company with 165+ managed facilities nationwide, seeks a Marketing Manager. The Marketing Manager will focus on client relationships, sales, and brand management as part of an Integrated Marketing Strategy for INDIGO ’s managed HOA and Private Club properties.
As a Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for partnering with Sales to deliver membership and marketing efforts that drive leads and conversions in specific regions. Success in this role is the creative ideation, planning and execution of online and offline club marketing programs that generate leads and conversions through all stages of the customer journey. This is a dynamic opportunity for a hands-on professional with a proven history of successfully creating, driving, and executing B2C marketing programs within the hospitality industry. Attention to detail, an eye for quality and creative execution, along with the ability to translate service benefits to club programs for specific regions are crucial in this role.
This position is based in either Reston or Florida and will report to the Senior Director of Marketing.Let’s talk about YOU:
You love to understand consumer trends and what drives behaviors. You’re an expert at blending analytical, data driven decision making with creative marketing strategies and campaigns. You know how to execute multiple campaigns at once but, also get the big picture and can communicate that to team members, clients and potential clients. You are comfortable developing lead gen initiatives.Responsibilities of this position include:
- Manage of marketing strategy and campaign execution for 5 – 15 accounts
- Make recommendations for promotional campaigns, events, pricing structure, and other ad hoc requests for each account
- Manage multiple brands (golf clubs and HOAs), including messaging, design, and communication within company brand standards
- Manage the execution of established Marketing processes, policies and procedures.
- Contribute best practices and innovative ideas to the Marketing Team.
- Manage and lead the transition process for clubs, including entries and exits.
- Plan and coordinate yearly revenue programs and related communication campaigns in conjunction with the GM, using internal tracking tools for details, content and context clarification.
- Develop and maintain marketing communication plans, job lists, and calendars.
- Communicate with internal subject matter specialists and regional teams via job management system, email, and phone.
- Research new methods/opportunities and analyze and review data to create and improve marketing communication to golf course guests.
- Introduce new marketing and campaign initiatives to the GM and provide guidance where needed.
- Present campaign ideas and budget to the GM
- Partner with GM and Onsite Sales Team to discuss and identify revenue program and communication campaign marketing materials including, but not limited to: broadcast email, website content, social media, advertising, collateral materials, signage, and direct mail.
- Work with the Design team on creative requirements for them to develop and produce campaigns that meet the course/client’s needs and budgets.
- Liaising with, and act as the link between, the GM and the design team by maintaining regular contact with all parties throughout the entire feedback process, ensuring that communication flows effectively on details and expectations of campaigns.
- Ensure promotional materials are final and submitted to appropriate vendor (publication, printer, etc.) by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventory stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Assisting in the development of marketing plans to be presented to clients and key account personnel
- Undertaking administrative tasks as they relate to execution of programs and strategies, including, but not limited to invoice approval, tracking shipments, report writing, vendor follow up, etc.
- Arranging and attending both regularly planned and impromptu meetings with GM, and other marketing and design team members.
The successful candidate will have:
- Monitoring the effectiveness (ROI) and success of programs and campaigns, presenting these results, and assisting with updating results within the Revenue Playbook, while working closely with the Analytics Team and Digital Marketing Team.
- Provide constructive feedback to the general managers and internal customers regarding campaign implementation and execution.
- 4 years’ work experience in marketing and communication or related area.
- Sales and Membership experience is a plus
- A four-year degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or related area.
- Experience in developing and implementing high-quality, successful advertising campaigns.
- Ability to build broadcast emails and update website content using content management system.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, & Outlook; and internet technologies.
- Understanding of basic graphic design concepts and a good foundation of Adobe InDesign.
- Commercial awareness of and ability to learn the industry.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Able to work independently; focus on attention to detail and follow the Indigo Golf Partners style guidelines.
- Is organized, customer-focused, reliable and creative.
- Possess excellent writing, proofreading, and interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive and coachable in all aspects of the position.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., Troon is the world’s largest golf management company providing services at 585-plus locations around the globe, including managing 630-plus 18-hole equivalent golf courses. In addition to golf, Troon specializes in homeowner association management, private residence clubs, estate management and associated hospitality venues. Troon’s award-winning food and beverage division operates and manages more than 620-plus food and beverage operations located at golf resorts, private clubs, daily fee golf courses and recreational facilities. With properties located in 45-plus states and 30-plus countries, Troon’s family of brands includes Troon Golf, Troon Privé, Troon International, Honours Golf, OB Sports, Indigo Golf Partners, CADDIEMASTER, True Club Solutions, Cliff Drysdale Tennis and RealFood Hospitality, Strategy and Design. Troon-affiliated properties include Princeville Makai Golf Club on Kauai; Champion Hills in Hendersonville, North Carolina; Ocean Club in Paradise Island, Bahamas; and Vattanac Golf Resort in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
See Job Description.