A Marketing and Private Events Manager with Conrad NYC is responsible for proposing and implementing marketing strategies to promote revenue growth and generation in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
Our hotel is situated alongside the Hudson River in Downtown Manhattan, less than 10 minutes from the city's most iconic neighborhoods including Tribeca, Greenwich Village, SoHo, and Wall Street. Enjoy dining in ATRIO Wine Bar & Restaurant, views from our renowned Loopy Doopy Rooftop Bar, and 30,000 square feet of event space over two floors.What will I be doing?
As a Marketing and Private Events Manager, you would be responsible for the following tasks to the highest standards: Commercial Management
- Prepares for and attends all meeting, interdepartmental meetings and internal brainstorms.
- Prepares marketing activity reports on regular cadence and on an as needed basis.
- Supports Assistant Director of Marketing and eCommerce with the creation of sales and catering materials and presentations.
- Manage special events calendar and internal communication of offerings.
Partnership Development and Management
- Provides assistance with website strategies, including management of Brand.com website content through Content Gateway; includes upkeep of images, special offers, landing pages and other site content enhancements and requirements.
- Supports management of vanity website content through the website's CMS, including the upkeep of images, special offers, landing pages and other site content enhancements and requirements; responsible for ensuring all legal and security requirements are maintained on the vanity site.
- Attends all Koddi, ECG and other similar agency meetings to gain a deeper understanding of eCommerce and specifically implemented strategies.
- Maintains all imagery and content within third party sites, including but not limited to: Expedia, Booking.com, TripAdvisor, and all Social Media websites.
- Respond to reviews on third party platforms.
Social Media Strategy
- Supports community partnerships and relationships (NYC & Co, Downtown Alliance, etc.).
- Makes local residential connections and manages communications with partners.
Public Relations Strategy
- Ideate content for review and post approved copy/images.
- Support advertising efforts.
- Utilizes the Social Media Hub to ensure coordination at a brand marketing level.
- Measures and reports impact and ROI of all social media initiatives.
- Help create measurable initiatives that drive revenue.
- Facilitate media dines with influencers or journalists booked at outlets.
Private Outlet Event Management
- Supports onsite media management.
- Assist with PR ideation.
- Provide information on hotel initiatives to regional comms teams.
- Supports media list building and pitch writing.
- Tracks all media placements and clips.
Private Outlet Event Management
- Manage private event coordination for both ATRIO Wine Bar & Restaurant and Loopy Doopy Rooftop Bar.
- Facilitate new business development.
- Qualifying leads and solicit new business.
- Manage client relationships and conduct site visits; serve as the point of contact for discovery visits related to commercial activities, including the coordination of execution.
- Managing all contracting for private events.
- Establishing credit and payment terms during contracting process.
- Attend daily business review, as needed.
- Attend networking events to promote outlet awareness (ie: Taste of Battery Park).
- Produce analytical reviews, including private event results, tracking, YoY growth, covers, etc.
Internal Event Management
- Coordinate restaurant pop-ups or event promotions.
- Support development of seasonal menus and pricing.
- Manage event planning and BEO creation.
What are we looking for?
- Manage all internal events, including, but not limited to: working with internal client on details, planning and BEO creation.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands
. Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!