Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is now seeking a Manager, Franchise Operations - Remote in WA, CO or OR to join our team at the Remote in Washington, Colorado, or Oregon location in Remote in Washington, Colorado, or Oregon, Washington.
Manager of Franchise Operations relationship with franchisees drives revenue through engagement in WHG programs and services that yield top line revenue. The MFO relationship has a direct impact on the retention of rooms.
• Responsible for Wyndham Hotels and Resorts effort to expand revenue generation opportunities, drive growth and performance while improving quality performance and increasing customer satisfaction for a portfolio of hotels
• Assist the Regional Director of Franchise Operations with problem resolution, onboarding and retention for their portfolio
• Manage front line efforts to drive franchisee satisfaction
• Assist with recommendations to impact financial goals and operations of hotels in their region
• Understand market conditions impacting hotel operations and performance with the ability to identify, recommend and assist in implementing revenue generating opportunities
• Influence and inspire franchisee to engage in the brand and WHG initiatives.
• Recommend improvement actions that will drive guest reviews of quality and guest satisfaction
• Identify key opportunities for the hotels to drive participation and engagement in the Wyndham Rewards loyalty program
• Continuously learn new initiatives and stay current with industry trends and transfer this knowledge to the franchisees to enhance our value proposition
• Train and mentor other field team members as needed
• Cultivate effective relationships with franchisees, general managers, WHG associates and acting as a champion for WHG culture.
• Position entails exposure to interior and exterior hotel property environments inclusive of the multilevel properties, inclement weather (i.e. stairs, onsite restaurants, pool and exercise facilities, etc.)
• Seamless continuation of work while traveling on company business (i.e. conduct work using mobile devices, from hotels, while at trade shows, and/or across varying time zones when necessary)
• 90 % travel with flexible work schedule
• Work under pressure with extended hours/days when required, in order to meet deadlines
• Must be able to independently prioritize and schedule multiple responsibilities
• This position requires the ability to stand and be on your feet for approximately 50% of the day
• This position requires the ability to sit and drive long distances for approximately 75% of the week
• Qualified candidates must be able to lift a minimum of 10 lbs.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required to effectively present material to various audiences
• This position requires the ability to bend, twist, squat, push/pull while inspecting properties
• 2 to 4 years of progressive experience in a hotel or a related field required, preferably, property and corporate management experience.
• 4 year college degree (Preferred)
• Multi-property experience
• Industry certifications (Preferred)
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 20 brands strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 80 countries, and we offer the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.
Our hotel owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we champion everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great experiences, and our robust portfolio-distinguished by our leading economy and midscale brands-delivers just that.
We are AmericInn® by Wyndham, Baymont® by Wyndham, Days Inn® by Wyndham, Dazzler® by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts® by Wyndham, Esplendor® Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham®, Howard Johnson® by Wyndham, La Quinta® Inns & Suites, Microtel by Wyndham®, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide® by Wyndham, Super 8® by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection® by Wyndham, Travelodge® by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Wyndham Garden®, Wyndham Grand® and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®.
Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 15,000 team members worldwide.
Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Job Location: Remote in Washington, Colorado, or Oregon, Remote in Washington, Colorado, or Oregon, Remote in Washington, Colorado, or Oregon, Washington 98198
Employment Status: Full-time
Please see Description