Loss Prevention OfficerThe Marriott Orlando Downtown is searching for a Loss Prevention Officer to join our team.
Located in the Creative Village in downtown Orlando, the hotel has 297 guest rooms with views of the downtown Orlando Skyline. This great full-service Marriott Hotel has 15 meeting rooms with 15,992 sq. ft of space, an onsite Starbucks, Shade Bar and Grill, Fitness Center, and Outdoor Pool.Job Purpose:
Our Loss Prevention officer is composed and professional, and handles issues and emergencies with efficiency and care. They are observant and proactive, ensuring that the hotel is safe for guests and associates. The Loss Prevention Officer is consistently visible during their shift and enjoys speaking with and assisting hotel guests.Job Responsibilities:
- Patrol all areas of the Hotel and Parking Lot, checking for suspicious activities or physical hazard.
- Maintain visibility in Lobby Area throughout shift, greeting guests and answering questions.
- Assist guests with room access.
- Respond and assist guests and/or associates during emergency situations.
- Respond to accidents and administer First Aid/CPR as required. Contact Emergency Services if needed.
- Call in any Workers Compensation or General Liability Claims.
- Notify the Police Department, Fire Department, General Manager, and appropriate individuals, in an emergency or unusual situation.
- Handle associate and guests conflicts or disturbances
- Complete incident reports with details and ensure Executive Team receives a copy of the written report
- In the event of an investigation, gather evidence and conduct interviews with relevant parties.
- Utilize hotel-issued radio professionally, using proper code responses.
- Delivers morning newspapers and folios.
- Closes down pool area after hours.
- Escort any unwelcome persons from the property without interrupting the property operation.
- Lock property entrances when required.
- Monitor duress alarms and fire life safety system.
- Complete a Loss Prevention shift summary report.
- Maintain confidentiality of all Loss Prevention and property reports.
- Assist Front Desk and Bell Staff to ensure brilliant guest service.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested.
- Follow company and department safety and security policies and procedures to promote a clean, safe, and secure environment including
- Safe operation and storage of tools, equipment, and machines
- Follow Hazardous Material Management Program
- Use proper equipment and wear appropriate personal protective clothing (PPE)
Must be have open availability
Marriott Orlando Downtown Hotel - 400 West Livingston Street, Orlando, FL. 32801
The Marriott Orlando Downtown Hotel is an Equal Opportunity Employer
See Job Description.