Our Lobby attendant is responsible to maintain the lobby and public space areas, as assigned by management, in a clean and orderly condition according to standard procedures in a safe, accident-free manner.
Lobby Attendant Role Responsibilities:
1.Overall cleanliness of lobby areas: Clean all fingerprints off glass doors, Registration Desk and run vacuum cleaner.
2. Public Restrooms Clean Sink, Toilet, Mop Floor - Replenish supplies as needed.
3. Pool Area Replenish supplies as needed take out all the trash clean glass doors and any residue from the tables. Check water level in the Spa and check bromine level.
4. Exercise Room clean all mirrors, wipe all equipment take out trash run vacuum cleaner clean glass doors.
5. Water flowers for the entire outside of hotel (if applicable)
6. Guest Laundry clean washer/dryer, table, mop floor as needed.
7. Help with excessive laundry when required.
8. General cleaning of offices and Front Office areas.
9. General cleaning of Associate break room.
10. Associate bathroom clean sink, toilet, mop the floor. Replenish toilet paper and paper towels as needed.
11. Communicate changes in suite status with the Front Desk.
12. Assist the Chief Engineer in resolving guest complaints concerning the Maintenance Department.
13. Deliver cribs, roll-away beds and various related items to suites as requested by supervisor or guest. Making notations on various logs where these amenities have been delivered - i.e. cribs and roll-away beds locations must be recorded in the Log Book at the Front Desk.
14. Responsible for knowing hotel emergency procedures.
15. Accommodate guest special requests courteously.
16. Answer guest questions regarding Residence Inn and local area facilities and services.
17. Ensure swimming pool and spa maintenance duties are performed according to manufacturer specifications and local Health Department Regulations.
Here are some reasons our associates like working for us:
Benefits (Full Time Associates only)
We offer competitive wages. Full-time associates are eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefit package, which includes medical/dental/vision plans, life insurance, ST/LT disability options, 401K options, tuition assistance, discounted room rates at Concord managed hotels, plus training & development and career advancement opportunities.
Our culture is based on our five Cornerstones and they are what we consider our foundation: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability, and Fun. It’s important to us to provide a great work environment for our associates and we strive to hire the BEST associates in the market. At Concord, you can enjoy a culture where you are valued and our Associate First policy is a way of life. Utilize your hospitality talents with a Company that cares about you and your development. We do many fun things on property to stay engaged with our associates and show you we care about you.
See Job Description