Delta Hotels by Marriott Seattle Everett
3015 Pine Street
Everett, WA 98201LOBBY ATTENDANT
The Delta Hotels by Marriott Seattle Everett is seeking a Lobby Attendant to join our team. The Lobby Attendant supports general hotel operations by maintaining cleanliness throughout the hotel and responding to guest requests to ensure guest satisfaction.ABOUT US
At Hollander Hospitality, we align our people with their passion, providing award-winning service and memorable experiences. From the ground up, we build & renovate, own & operate, while recognizing that our team is our foundation and greatest asset. We are exceptional partners to one another, our guests, and our communities.
We look for people who excel in their role and are committed to delivering excellent experiences for guests. Proven through multiple awards from our partnering brands for outstanding guest service and meetings excellence, we deliver the best to our guests by creating a sense of belonging, empowerment and support to our team members, coupled with their dedication, innovative spirit, and raw talent.STATUS: SCHEDULE:
RATE OF PAY:
- Variable schedule; Must be available weekends and holidays
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- $14.24 to $16.00 per hour/DOE
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Paycheck Advancement Program
- Hotel Travel Discounts
- Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Meals
For eligible employees:
- Insurance - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and AD&D
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
Skills and Ability to:
- General cleaning principles, safe use of cleaning products and operation of standard cleaning equipment.
Education and Experience:
- Physical strength and manual dexterity to operate necessary equipment and perform required cleaning duties.
- Meet attendance requirements with dependability and consistency.
- Communicate effectively with guests and co-workers in order accurately receive and convey information.
- Maintain a neat and clean appearance to meet hotel standards and represent the hotel positively.
- Manage one's time in order to meet productivity standards.
- Work evenings and weekends as required.
- Prior housekeeping experience preferred.
Exerting up to 50 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 lbs. of force frequently, and/or up to 10 lbs. of force constantly to move objects.
Must be able to stand, walk, stoop, crouch, reach, push, pull, lift, grasp and perform repetitive motions as required by job.Drug Free Workplace, Equal Opportunity, E-Verify Employer