A vibrant city transitions to a beachside oasis. Lush interior spaces designed for pampering and relaxation offer oversized balconies peering out at the sea and the city. Eden Roc serves as both a home base from which to explore Miami Beach or a serene oceanfront backdrop to unwind and escape, for all who come.
Nobu Hotel Miami Beach delivers the unique chemistry and perfect balance of luxury, fun, craft and theater. The setting merges Miami modern architecture with an intuitive interpretation of Chef Nobu's signature style. David Rockwell drew upon Japanese architecture and the hotel's oceanfront location to evoke a contemporary Japanese beach house in a setting complete with Nobu private pool, coming soon.
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is one of the largest and most successful independent hotel management companies in the industry. The combined experience of our team represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making Davidson a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers. If you share our passion for delivering hospitality where details matter, apply today to join our team!
The Line Cook will prepare and cook food in a according to menu for hotel outlets, i.e., room service, restaurants, bar, banquets, etc. Duties include :
• Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
• Cook the exact number of items ordered by each customer, working on several different orders simultaneously.
• Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
• Measure ingredients required for specific food items being prepared.
• Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers, or griddles.
• Pre-cook items such as bacon, in order to prepare them for later use.
• Verify that prepared food meets requirements for quality and quantity.
• Wash, cut, and prepare foods designated for cooking.
• Clean, stock, and restock workstations.
• Minimum 2 years cooking experience, preferably high volume.
• Food/Beverage Service Worker Permit, where applicable.
• Meet minimum age requirement of jurisdiction.
• Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other Team Members.
EOE/AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test and background check required.
Davidson Hotels & Resorts offers a rich benefit program including 3 tiers of medical coverage, and multiple free benefits which tie into our health coverage including: 24/7 Healthcare Concierge, 24/7 Teledoc service, a Maternity Program, Cancer Program, and Free Maintenance Medications. Enrollments are completed by licensed counselors who will help you tailor a plan to best fit you and your family’s needs! Along with Medical we offer Vision and Dental insurance; as well as company paid Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, and Short Term Disability. There are a variety of other coverages our team members can choose to elect such as Life Insurance Buy Ups, Short Term Disability Buy-Up, Critical Illness, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity, Home and Auto insurance, Legal Assistance, and Pet Insurance. We also offer hotel discounts, Tuition Reimbursement, EAP program, emergency travel assistance, and Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, bereavement, and Holidays). Davidson contributes a company match for any team member participating in 401k, along with a Roth option including 41 different investment options. We recognize our team members with service awards at every 5 year increment, our people are the cornerstones of our success, and employee satisfaction helps us achieve our strategic goals and create value in everything we do!