$500 Sign-on Bonus! $250 paid at 3 months and $250 paid at 6 months of employment. Come join our Miraval Community!
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
A Lead Cook requires good communication and culinary skills. The desired cook candidate will preferably have previous hotel cooking experience or a culinary degree. A qualified candidate should have a professional knowledge of cooking ingredients and procedures.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Hyatt has the best to offer in cook jobs: Whether it is career opportunity, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
This is a great opportunity to get a start with Hyatt as a cook. For immediate consideration for the Cook 1 - Lead position, click Apply Now and complete an application for the Cook 1 - Lead position on the Hyatt Careers Site!
- Good verbal communication skills.
- 2 years of previous line experience preferred.
- Culinary degree or related hotel experience is preferred.
- Candidate should be able to perform all basic cooking skills.
- Able to work single station in the kitchen.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.