Who We Are:
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. To learn more about Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, watch this exciting video: We Are Four Seasons
Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is a luxury hotel nestled in the foothills of Pinnacle Peak amid towering cacti, enriched with outstanding design and talent.https://www.fourseasons.com/scottsdale/https://www.instagram.com/fsscottsdale/ The Opportunity:
Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is looking for a Lead Housekeeping Coordinator who will be responsible for answering all Housekeeping telephone calls and facilitating the operating efficiency of the department using HotSOS and REX. As a point of contact for the guest, the Coordinator plays a vital role. The Lead Coordinator also directs a section of the Housekeeping staff to assure that guest rooms and public areas are cleaned to exacting standards and acts as a working Self Inspector to assist with cleaning and releasing of rooms daily after completing daily Housekeeping assignment.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
Who We Look For:
- Answers all housekeeping incoming telephone calls, managing HotSOS and REX boards for the housekeepers, assigning arrival and stayover rooms while ensuring maximum operating efficiency of the department by directing all requests properly.
- Receives, logs and dispatches all housekeeping calls to the appropriate staff member
- Directs a section of the Housekeeping staff to assure that guest rooms and public areas are cleaned to exacting standards
- Assumes the role of a Self Inspector to assist with cleaning and releasing rooms daily after completing daily Housekeeping assignment
- Manages all arrival rooms to minimize guest's wait time "Queue Rooms" , communicate room moves
- Follows up to ensure all guest service times are honored
- Ensures all arrival rooms are inspected by 4pm check in time
- Complete appropriate glitch reports and immediately alert supervisor for immediate follow up-keep managers informed for follow up.
Ideal candidate will have:
Some Benefits Four Seasons Employees Enjoy Include:
- Positive and outgoing attitude
- At least 1-3 years in a housekeeping coordinator or similar role. Previous supervisory experience preferred
- High school education or equivalent experience
- Excellent at creating and updating Microsoft Word & Excel spreadsheets and will receive proper training on the internal operational systems (Opera, hotsos/rex, Mobile App)
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language/ Spanish is a plus.
- Energizing Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round.
- Exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons
- Competitive wages and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Plan)
- And so much more!
US work authorization is required
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf