In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
The Rocks Club in Scottsdale, AZ is excited to announce the career opportunity of Lead Cook. Qualified candidates will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be highly focused on providing exceptional food service to the club.
Key Responsibilities of the Lead Cook:
• Prepares the proper amount of food according to production or forecast sheets and production plans.
• Prepares items in accordance with established recipes for a consistent product.
• Learns and maintains standards in food production and quality.
• Expedite orders in a timely manner.
• Practices excellent operational sanitation.
• Executes scheduled banquet functions.
• Checks and dates all deliveries received reporting any variances to chef in charge.
• Verifies that all coolers are at the proper temperatures and are cleaned on a daily basis.
• Monitors inventory rotation to maintain fresh product with little or no waste.
• Prepares inventory requisition and receive supplies as necessary for quality production.
• Communicate equipment repair needs with chef in a timely manner.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
Minimum Qualifications for the Lead Cook:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Food Safety and Sanitation Training.
• Ability to read and speak English may be required in order to perform the duties of the job.
|Address||27440 North Alma School Parkway, Scottsdale, AZ, 85262 View map|