Highgate is a premier real estate investment and hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in the industry. Highgate is the dominant player in U.S. gateway markets including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and Honolulu. Highgate also has an expanding presence in key European markets through properties in London, Paris, Barcelona, Vienna and Prague. Highgate's portfolio of global properties represents an aggregate asset value exceeding $10B and generates over $2B in cumulative revenues. The company provides expert guidance through all stages of the hospitality property cycle, from planning and development through recapitalization or disposition. Highgate also has the creativity and bandwidth to develop bespoke hotel brands and utilizes industry leading proprietary revenue management tools that identify and predict evolving market dynamics to drive out performance and maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of the industry's most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands. Highgate maintains corporate offices in London, New York, Dallas, and Seattle. Location
Located in historic Old Town, Southernmost Beach Resort expands over 6 acres on a serene part of the island with Atlantic Ocean front views, gorgeous Key West architecture, and all the amenities you desire in a beach resort. Just a short walk or bike ride from Key West's boutique shops, art galleries, eclectic restaurants, and non-stop nightlife, the resort spans over two city blocks and offers guest rooms that are located within easy reach of both the beach and world-famous Duval Street. Overview
The Bartender Lead is responsible for the complete set up of the bar area and the mixing of drinks for all guests and servers. Need to maintain the service and cleanliness of the bar area, ensuring quality service, guest satisfaction and control over liquor inventory. Additional duties to include a supervisory role, training new employees, assisting with ordering. Responsibilities
- Process guests' checks, collect cash and process credit cards and room charges according to standards.
- Perform opening and closing side work according to standards to ensure that guests are served promptly and efficiently.
- Prepare beverages and cocktails according to the standards, for mixing, portion control and presentation.
- Serve guests with all food and beverage requirements in a warm, friendly, courteous, and professional manner.
- Ensure the lounge areas are kept clean and tidy.
- Be familiar with the computer system.
- Carry out cashiering functions by closing checks and servicing the guest.
- Follow all state liquor laws.
- Assist in maintaining beverage cost.
- Follow prescribed procedures in serving liquor with care to avoid problems with intoxicated guests, and when necessary report to management.
- Complete beverage requisitions to maintain par levels as needed. (bottle for bottle method)
- Stock and clean glassware.
- Check soda tanks to ensure that they are full and secured properly to the bar.
- Prepare all garnishes.
- Assist in cleaning of tables and all lounge area as needed.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Supervising bar staff
- Training new employees
- Assisting with preparing orders