Join our team of Grand Performers at the Casa Monica Resort & Spa! You can't help but be inspired from the moment you enter our historic and legendary resort. Inspiration comes from the unique artwork that surrounds us, and from the genuine, intuitive service provided by every Grand Performer. Come see what it is like to work with people who care about their work, their guests and each other.
We are currently seeking the best talent for our Laundry Attendant
position who reports to the Housekeeping Supervisor.
This Laundry Attendant is a member of the housekeeping team and is responsible for maintaining the order and cleanliness of the hotel linen.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Wash and dry hotel linen, to include but not limited to bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths, robes, slippers, sheets, and pillow cases, according to the specifications outlined in the standard operating procedures.
- Fold and stack linen neatly on shelves
- Maintain a neat and organized laundry room
- Mop floor
- Remove lint from dryer
- Maintain adequate stock of soaps and supplies
- Use equipment according to specifications outlined in the procedural manual and report any malfunctions of equipment
- Work efficiently in order to meet daily requirements
- Solve problems proficiently
- Secure lost items according to the specifications outlined in the standard operating procedure
Previous cleaning experience preferred. Conversational English is required. A flexible schedule with the ability to work weekends and holidays is required.
Must be able to stand for the entire shift, push, pull and lift up to 50 lbs and be comfortable working in a shared space with constant noise.
This is a full time opportunity with benefits to include medical, dental, life insurance options, disability options, and even pet insurance! As part of the Autograph Collection you are entitled to Marriott employee discounts at our properties around the world. We offer free on-site parking and discounted employee meals.