As our Human Resources Coordinator, you are an integral part of the Human Resources team. This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in building a career in the Human Resources discipline, as you will work within several different functional areas within Human Resources.Key Components of the role
The HR Coordinator will perform duties in various functional areas including Recruiting, Benefits Administration and General Human Resources. A few key duties will include:
- Timely preparation of offer letters for our corporate office and properties.
- Ensure new hire paperwork is returned quickly and kicking off background checks and onboarding links for new hires.
- Document assigned mentors for new hires.
- Assist with and prepare letters for transitions, acquisitions and divestitures.
- Upload new hire documents into our HRIS system and on the HR Intranet.
- Maintain supplies associated with the offer letter process and general office supplies.
- Process Short-term disability claims.
- Complete monthly billings for voluntary, STD, LTD, pet insurance and life insurance.
- Generate bi-weekly benefits reports.
- Approve associate benefits on a weekly basis.
- Assist with bi-weekly retirement savings for our Canadian locations.
- Assist in the execution of special HR projects and company events.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills with a focus on attention to detail and accuracy.
- Customer Service focused.
- Proficient in Microsoft based applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher), and SharePoint; with a willingness to learn and master other software programs as needed.
- Able to multi-task, work independently, work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to handle confidential materials in a professional manner.
In addition to our competitive wages, we offer a comprehensive benefits package includes:
Working for Concord:
- Medical/ dental/vision plan
- Complimentary life insurance with options for enhancements, ST/LT disability offerings
- 401K plan with company match
- Training & development and career advancement opportunities.
Concord Hospitality invests in its associates by providing training and development at all levels, from interns to executive leaders. Our “Associate First” culture supports and inspires personal development both within the workplace and beyond. We realize our associates are the foundation to our business, and we strive to recognize them for their hard work, dedication, and commitment to excellence. We value work life balance, diversity, and our commitment to provide the best customer service and quality accommodations in every market we exist. Concord is built on five cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability and FUN! We encourage diversity and belonging and appreciate that we all are different and our differences are what make us great! We have been recognized as a Top 100 Company for women and millennials. Our associates say it best with our national company cheer heard throughout North America --- “We Are Concord!”
If you are a proven leader, looking for a growing, award-winning company to showcase your talents, ready to lead an amazing brand in a great thriving location…..we may be the perfect fit.
Pay range: $16.79 - $20.14