This is the job description for HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR
Job Title: Human Resources Coordinator
Department: Administrative and General
Company: Dimension Development
Reports To: Director of Human Resources or Human Resources Manager
Job Purpose: Performs complex and confidential administrative functions to facilitate operations within assigned department. Aides executives/administrators in staff capacity by coordinating office services, such as budget preparation and control, special management studies and personnel administration.
1. Studies management methods in order to improve workflow, simplify reporting procedures, or
implement cost reductions. Studies methods of improving work measurements or
2. Analyzes organization operating practices, such as recordkeeping systems, forms control, office
layout, suggestion systems, personnel and budgetary requirements, and performance
standards to create new systems or revise established procedures.
3. Analyzes jobs to determine position responsibilities for use in wage and salary adjustments,
promotions, and evaluation of workflow.
4. Coordinates collection and preparation of operating reports, such as time and attendance
records, terminations, new hires, transfers, budget expenditures, and statistical records of
5. Prepares reports including conclusions and recommendations for solution of administrative
6. May compile, store and retrieve management data.
7. May assist in preparation of budget needs and annual reports of organization.
8. May interview job applicants, conduct orientation of new employees, and plan training
9. Performs mail and check recording according to company policy.
10. Maintains office and copy machine supplies.
11. Other duties as assigned.
1. Logically make decisions based on personal experience as well as facts and figures.
2. Interpret information in mathematical, written and diagram form, such as statistical reports,
profit and loss statements, financial statements and credit regulations.
3. Understand the effect politics and economic trends will have on company or organization's
4. Speak to large groups and deal with all kinds of people ranging from civic leaders to employees
and from legislators to the general public.
5. Speak and write clearly and with authority.
Education: HS Diploma or equivalent
Experience: Minimum 6 mo office experience
Licenses/Certifications: SHRM Certification preferred
Physical Requirements and working conditions:
Ability to speak and hear in English. Close and distance vision. Frequent sitting with some walking and standing. Frequently lifts/carries up to 25 lbs. Continual use of manual dexterity and gross motor skills with frequent use of bi-manual dexterity and fine motor skills. Continually works in normal office conditions and in close proximity to others.
Additional physical, visual and working requirements:
X Lift/carry 6-25 lbs.
X Reach hands and arms in any direction
X Able to work overtime and irregular hours
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the requirements of the job, management reserves the right to add or remove duties from particular jobs when business need dictates.