Named one of the best hotels in San Diego by Conde Naste Traveler and US News and World Reports, Solamar is a vibrant urban refuge. Located in San Diego's Gaslamp Quarter, Solamar boasts 235 restful rooms, designed with an unmistakable San Diego vibe; a rooftop pool and delectable dining destinations. Upper East and Jsix, our modern American restaurants, are leaders in local and sustainable sourcing of ingredients uniquely combined to create a delectable dining experience. Looking for a fun place to work? Join our team today!Position Info
A Houseperson is responsible for the following:
- Meet the hotel standards for cleanliness of public areas; clean all assigned areas of the hotel on schedule.
- Clean lobby areas, exercise facilities, vending areas, and public and back of house restrooms
- Complete all other duties as assigned by supervisor to include cross training
- Maintain equipment and report needed repairs to maintenance
- Replenish restroom and pool supplies as needed
- Responsible for sweeping, vacuuming and refuse handling
- Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other Team Members
- Prior housekeeping experience helpful
- Ability to do heavy lifting
Davidson Hospitality Group is an award-winning, full-service hospitality management company overseeing hotels, restaurants, dining and entertainment venues across the US. A trusted partner and preferred operator for Hilton, Hyatt, Kimpton, Marriott, and Margaritaville, Davidson offers a unique entrepreneurial management style and owners' mentality that provides the individualized personal service of a small company, enhanced by the breadth and depth of skill and experience of a larger company. In keeping with the company's heritage of delivering value, Davidson is comprised of four highly specialized operating verticals: Davidson Hotels, Pivot, Davidson Resorts and Davidson Restaurant Group.
In keeping with the company's heritage of delivering value to its owners and team members, Davidson offers a rich benefit program with a variety of benefits designed to enrich the lives and well-being of our team members and their families.
- Three Tiers of Medical Coverage
- 24/7 Healthcare Concierge
- 24/7 Teledoc service
- Maternity Program
- Cancer Program
- Free Maintenance Medications
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance Buy Ups
- Short Term Disability Buy-Up
- Critical Illness
- Accident Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity
- Home and Auto insurance
- Legal Assistance
- Pet Insurance
- Hotel Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- EAP Program
- Emergency Travel Assistance
- Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, bereavement, and Holidays).
- 401K Match
- Team Member Service Awards
Working at Davidson is like nowhere else. It's less of a job, more of a calling. It's part career, part revolution. Because whatever you do here, you play a part in helping redefine the way quality hospitality is delivered to our guests, our clients, our partners, and each other.
EOE AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hospitality is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test and background check required. We participate in E-Verify.