Starting at $13.00 per hour. $500 Hiring Bonus!
Duties would include stripping beds in rooms and making beds in rooms.
9806 I-10 West - San Antonio, Texas 78230You belong at Drury Hotels.
Getting a job is just the beginning. Finding a place where you belong is what truly matters. Who you are and what you do matters at Drury Hotels. There's a place for you here today (and for tomorrow) in this position. BASIC FUNCTION & JOB DUTIES:
Performs a variety of hotel housekeeping services to maintain clean public areas inside and outside the hotel according to established standards. Assists guests whenever possible by providing information as requested. Assists in all departments as needed to maintain cleanliness of the entire hotel including housekeeping, laundry, general public areas, breakfast area, meeting rooms and maintenance. Stocks public areas with supplies and sets up meeting rooms for events.
Ensures an exceptional guest experience by providing courteous, friendly guest service through discovering and responding promptly and efficiently to inquiries, requests and complaints with a +1 Service Attitude. Contributes to maintaining a positive work environment at all times for our diverse team and guests.GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
Requires ability to follow verbal and written directions. Requires thorough knowledge of cleaning procedures as well as cleaning supplies. Requires ability to work without direct supervision.What you can expect from us: So. Much. More.
Just as our guests deserve more, so do you deserve more. Be valued for what you do and who you are ... and well compensated for all you accomplish.
Rise. Shine. Work Happy.Apply Now.
- Incentives - Quarterly bonuses (we succeed together!)-shared for all based on hotel results
- Health and well-being - Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, and disability
- Retirement - Company-matched 401(k)
- Work-life - Flexible spending accounts, Team Member Assistance Program, paid time off, and hotel discounts
- Career growth - Mentorship, cross-training, development plans, management training, and more-60% of management positions promoted internally
- Award-winning - Ranked among Forbes' Best Midsize Employers (2021) and highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper Midscale Hotel Chains by J.D. Power 16 years in a row (that's a record!)