In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
The Rooms Inspector is responsible for inspecting the cleanliness and physical condition of hotel guest rooms meeting rooms hallways and public areas.
· Prepare inspection report with the status of all guest rooms at the beginning of the shift. This includes all guest requests out of order rooms and show rooms for the day.
· Inspect all guest check-out rooms for cleanliness appropriate guest amenities and the correct working condition of all guest room equipment.
· Report any substandard conditions of the guest room to the Housekeeping department.
· Report any damage or problems with the guest room and room equipment using a Maintenance work order and routing the work order to the Facilities Maintenance department.
· Communicate to the Front Desk all vacant and clean rooms the completion of guest requests and room status discrepancies. The Front Desk will give the Inspector all room moves late check-outs and additional guest requests for appropriate follow-up action by the Inspector.
· This individual will help the calling guests with special requests information and status of Lost & Found items.
· Interact with the hotel's guests in a friendly positive manner as a solution to their needs and a solution to any of their problems. The Inspector will often act as a liaison between the guest and the room cleaner.
|Address||600 North Lake Destiny Drive, Maitland, FL, 32751 View map|