Our exquisite Cape Rey Carlsbad Beach - A Hilton Resort and Spa is ideally situated for a variety of fun and exciting adventures, set on Carlsbad Beach Only a few miles from McClellan-Palomar Airport, Encinitas, and Del Mar, as well as a host of popular local sites. Rooms (some with ocean views) offer modern decor and custom-designed beds, some feature balconies, and suites add separate living and dining areas. Amenities include a restaurant serving locally sourced coastal cuisine, a cocktail lounge, Ocean Crest Spa, and fitness center, plus a 4,000 sq ft oceanfront outdoor pool, a fire pit, and over 25,000 sq ft of meeting space. Nestled along the sunny Pacific Coast in northern San Diego, Cape Rey Carlsbad Beach - A Hilton Resort and Spa is a top choice for the California resort traveler who seeks the unique. Our Carlsbad hotel is only 150 steps to the surf and features balcony rooms with ocean views, on-site dining on at Chandler's, and our very own Travel & Escape Top 5-Rated Spa, Ocean Crest Spa. Cape Rey Carlsbad Beach - A Hilton Resort and Spa places you minutes from LEGOLAND California Resort and the historic Del Mar Race Track, while a short drive will bring you to the SeaWorld San Diego, the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park, famous regional wineries, and award-wining craft breweries. For adventurous types, we have plenty to offer, including deep-sea fishing, sailboat cruises, horseback riding, paddle boarding, snorkeling, surfing lessons, and kayak explorations. Join our team today!Position Info
The Housekeeping Room Attendant is responsible for the cleanliness of the guest room's interior and exterior including patios, entrance areas and kitchens, if applicable.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Respond promptly to requests from guests and other departments.
- Fill carts with supplies and transport cart to assigned area.
- Pick up work assignments from the Housekeeping Department and review any questions and guest room master keys.
- Enter guest rooms following procedures for gaining access.
- Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms.
- Replace dirty linen and terry with clean items.
- Make beds and fold linen.
- Clean bathrooms.
- Clean kitchens, if applicable, per property guidelines and standards.
- Remove trash, dirty linen, and room service items.
- Check that all appliances are present in the room and in working order.
- Straighten desk items, furniture and appliances.
- Dust, polish, and remove marks from walls and furnishings.
- Vacuum carpets and perform floor care duties.
- Follow property stay over service guidelines.
- Clean mirrors, windows, high and low dusting
- Follow all OSHA and MSDS rules and regulations.
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures.
- Immediately report accidents, injuries and unsafe work environment to manager.
- Follow all resort policies and procedures, ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationship with others.
- Support team to reach common goals.
- Ensure adherence to quality, expectations and standards.
- Identify, recommend, develop, and implement new ways to increase organizational, efficiency, productivity, quality, safety, and/or cost-savings.
- Actively participates in Safety Programs and abides by all injury reporting and safety behavior.
- Participates in and supports property's efforts towards community service, sustainability and environmental initiatives.
- Perform other duties as directed, developed or assigned.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other Team Members
- Prior housekeeping experience helpful
- Must have flexibility weekends and holidays
Davidson Hospitality Group is an award-winning, full-service hospitality management company overseeing hotels, restaurants, dining and entertainment venues across the US. A trusted partner and preferred operator for Hilton, Hyatt, Kimpton, Marriott, and Margaritaville, Davidson offers a unique entrepreneurial management style and owners' mentality that provides the individualized personal service of a small company, enhanced by the breadth and depth of skill and experience of a larger company. In keeping with the company's heritage of delivering value, Davidson is comprised of four highly specialized operating verticals: Davidson Hotels, Pivot, Davidson Resorts and Davidson Restaurant Group.
In keeping with the company's heritage of delivering value to its owners and team members, Davidson offers a rich benefit program with a variety of benefits designed to enrich the lives and well-being of our team members and their families.
- Three Tiers of Medical Coverage
- 24/7 Healthcare Concierge
- 24/7 Teledoc service
- Maternity Program
- Cancer Program
- Free Maintenance Medications
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance Buy Ups
- Short Term Disability Buy-Up
- Critical Illness
- Accident Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity
- Home and Auto insurance
- Legal Assistance
- Pet Insurance
- Hotel Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- EAP Program
- Emergency Travel Assistance
- Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, bereavement, and Holidays).
- 401K Match
- Team Member Service Awards
Working at Davidson is like nowhere else. It's less of a job, more of a calling. It's part career, part revolution. Because whatever you do here, you play a part in helping redefine the way quality hospitality is delivered to our guests, our clients, our partners, and each other.
EOE AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hospitality is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test and background check required. We participate in E-Verify.