The Kingston Resorts is a 145 acre oceanfront resort on the north-end of Myrtle Beach. Less than 2 miles from Tanger Outlets and a short 20 minute trip to Broadway at the Beach. This resort is home to the Hilton Myrtle Beach, Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach, Kingston Plantation Condos, Royale Palms and Plantation Laundry. This means many opportunities to help you grow your career to the next level.
If you believe hospitality and a friendly smile are your strengths, we want to talk to you.
This position is specifically for the Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort
and is a full-time position. Schedules working from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM, with holidays and weekends required.
Benefits include Paid Time Off (PTO), health benefits plans, free health club membership and discounted travel program benefits for team members and their family. What will I be doing?
As a Housekeeping Supervisor, you would be responsible inspecting designated guest rooms and/or public areas in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Inspect rooms, verify and report status and/or discrepancies of rooms and enter into property management system (as needed)
- Complete work orders, as needed
- Perform Room Attendant and/or Houseperson duties, as needed
- Assist in training Room Attendants, as needed
- Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!