In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
A Houseperson is primarily responsible for maintaining clean and attractive guest rooms hallways and public areas in the hotel servicing guest rooms daily. Houseperson assists the Housekeepers with stripping of room linen and trash in rooms as well as around the property.
· Remove all trash and dirty linen from guest rooms.
· Perform other tasks/jobs as assigned by the supervisor or manager.
· May be required to disassemble furniture or items in the guest room to conduct deep cleaning.
· Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly service-oriented manner.
· Complete pre-cleaning duties
· Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
· Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working (per brand standards).
· Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
|Address||2900 Parkway Blvd, Kissimmee, FL, 34747 View map|