Clean and maintain all corridors and public areas in accordance with all housekeeping procedures and standards and safety and security rules and regulations to ensure guest satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Walk all assigned floors at beginning and end of shift; remove newspapers and service trays, empty ash urn receptacles, remove trash and/or linens and note any areas that need immediate cleaning.
- Clean all public areas in the prescribed manner while following safety and security procedures and regulations to include but not limited to: hallways, elevators, service areas, stairwells, etc.
- Remove soiled linen, terry, and trash from the service areas and take to the appropriate locations in the prescribed manner.
- Aid section housekeepers as needed (i.e., bed boards, rollaways, etc.)
- Report any missing/found articles, damage, or merchandise problems to the Senior Housekeeper.
- Receive assigned section, keys, supplies, and any priority requests from the Senior Housekeeper.
- Respond to guests requests and questions, and report guest issues and complaints in a hospitable manner to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Coordinate with Senior Housekeeper on work priorities and provide assistance when needed.