Woodfield Country Club in Boca Raton, Florida is seeking a Housekeeping/Laundry Attendant for our public areas. The Attendant tends to industrial laundering machines to clean articles such as table linens, tablecloths, towels, wiping, cloths, bags, sacks, and work clothes by performing the following duties.
- Part-time & Full-time hours available
- Great for those seeking a flexible schedule
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Cleans lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, and stairways.
- Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies.
- Dusts furniture, cleans windows, door panels, and window sills.
- Empties wastebaskets.
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Replenishes bathroom supplies.
- Reports any FF&E deficiencies to Housekeeper Manager or Clubhouse Manager.
- Completes daily special projects as assigned by Housekeeper Manager.
- Maintains cleanliness and orderliness of assigned areas.
- Loads articles into water and adds specified amount of detergent, soap or other cleaning agents. Turns valve to fill washer with water. Starts industrial washing machine that automatically washes and rinses articles.
- Lifts clean, wet articles from industrial washer and places them successively into industrial wringers and industrial driers for measured time cycles. Sorts dried articles according to identification number or type.