Greenville Embassy Suites
NEW HIRE BONU$! NewHou$ekeepinga$$ociate$ will be eligible for a $200bonu$ for joining our hotel team!!
Bonus Eligible: No
Direct Reports: No
Reports To: All Purpose Manager or Executive Housekeeper
The primary purpose of the Housekeeping Associate is to provide guests with an excellent room experience while providing friendly, attentive, and timely service and through ensuring that guest rooms and public areas meet high standards of cleanliness and are properly presented.
The Housekeeping Associate will be tasked with the following duties, responsibilities, and assignments:
• Cleanand maintain hotel guest rooms, publicareasand laundry within the hotelper established protocols, including but not limited to:
• Removal of all used and unused linen/terry from room
• Disinfect all high touch surfaces and unused amenities
• Clean bathrooms
• Clean glass and mirrors, dust and polish furniture and equipment
• Replace burned out light bulbs
• Remake beds with clean linens
• Replenish supplies such as drinking glasses, writing supplies and bathroom supplies
• Empty wastebaskets and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas
• Clean rugs, carpets upholstered furniture anddraperies;
• Ensure usage of approved cleaningchemicals;
• Operate, stock and maintain storage closets and room attendant carts to include such items as linens, towels, toiletry items and cleaningsupplies;
• Maintain cleanliness and organization in all workareas;
• Examine and sort articles for laundry according to color, fabric, dirt content, and cleaning techniquerequired;
• Use laundering equipment and the correct amounts of proper chemicals to safely and thoroughly clean and presslinen;
• Make rounds through the halls each shift to ensure public areas aredisinfected,clean and tidy, taking care to remove or replace anything out oforder;
• Uphold departmental standards of quality of work and timing measured by brand customer satisfaction metrics and Atrium laborguidelines;
• May be required to train newly hired associates and support on-going performancedevelopment;
• Perform work on a deep cleaning and preventative maintenance scheduled program for all areas of the hotel as assigned. Use power equipment whenapplicable;
• Observe precautions required to protect hotel and guest property, report damage, theft and found articles tosupervisor;
• Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures, report equipment problems and maintenance issues, accidents, injuries and safety hazards, or unsafe work conditions to leadership; and
• Any and allother work as required to complete the primary purpose of the position.
Preferred Prior Experience:
Previous hotel housekeeping or other applicable cleaning experience
Prior customer service experience
High school diploma or equivalent
Able to lift a minimum of 50lbsoccasionally and 20lbs regularly
Ableto bend and squat repeatedly
Able to walk and stand for duration of scheduled shift
Flexible to work day shifts, early mornings, evenings,nights,weekends and holidays
In addition to competitive compensation packages, Atrium Hospitality offers competitive benefits packages; 401k; tuition reimbursement; commissions for referred and booked hotel business; as well as discounted rates at any of our hotels for associates, their immediate family members and friends. Our associates and leaders are driven everyday to make Atrium Hospitality a great place to work and grow. Come grow with us!
EOE, including disability/vets
Empleador con igualdad de oportunidades, incluidos personas con discapacidad y veteranos
See Job Description.