Why us?House Person
Uniquely Colorado Crafted and located in the new Heart of Boulder, The Hiltons on Canyon (Embassy Suites & Hilton Garden Inn Boulder - Canyon Boulevard & 28 th Street) is your new urban retreat. Step foot into the space, and you will experience the attention to detail of these inspired properties.The Perks:
- Sage Hotel & Restaurant Discounts across the US
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance & 401(k)
- Hilton Discounts
- Free RTD Ecopass (Full Time Employees)
At Sage Hospitality we dare to be different; not only in the experience we provide our guests, but also in the experiences we provide our team members. We believe in being true to ourselves and employing our passions.
We are not just looking for employees; we are looking for storytellers; we are looking for experiential guides! Our guides are laid-back but attentive, genuinely enthusiastic, and creative daydreamers who want to share their passion with others and the community!Job Overview
Clean and maintain all corridors and public areas in accordance with all housekeeping procedures and standards and safety and security rules and regulations to ensure guest satisfaction.Responsibilities
- Walk all assigned floors at beginning and end of shift; remove newspapers and service trays, empty trash receptacles
- Remove trash and/or linens and note any areas that need immediate cleaning.
- Clean all public areas in the prescribed manner while following safety and security procedures and regulations to include but not limited to: hallways, elevators, service areas, stairwells, etc.
- Remove soiled linen, terry and trash from the service areas and take to the appropriate locations in the prescribed manner.
- Aid section housekeepers as needed (i.e. bed boards, roll-ways, etc.).
- Stock linen and supply closets to ensure par inventories.
- Report any missing/found articles, damage or merchandise problems to the Senior Housekeeper or supervisor.
- Respond to guest requests and questions and report guest issues and complaints in a hospitable manner to ensure guest satisfaction.
No formal education required.Experience
No experience requiredKnowledge/Skills
- Self-starting personality with an even disposition.
- Ability to meet standards of appearance.
- Ability to communicate with guests, housekeepers/main linen room attendant, supervisor.
- Ability to assess required reaction to meet standards.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Pushing vacuum entire length of hallway, carrying supplies from department to assigned floor, carrying dirty linen to laundry shoot, removing room service trays and carrying dirty dishes to service area.
- Bending/kneeling -dusting requires bending and kneeling to reach all areas. Room service trays are placed on floor for pick up. Bending would be required to retrieve dirty dishes.
- Mobility -movement to reach all areas of responsibility to include: shelves, windows, ledges, pipes, under and around furniture.
- Continuous standing -continuously standing and/or walking to accomplish all that is required for position.
- Climbing stairs -approximately 40 steps 15% of 40 hour week.
• Medical, dental, & vision insurance
• Health savings and flexible spending accounts
• Basic Life and AD&D insurance
• Paid time off for vacation, sick time, and holidays
• Eligible to participate in the Company's 401(k) program with employer matching
• Employee Assistance Program
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Great discounts on Hotels, Restaurants, and much more.