Maintain the building to ensure safe and clean experience for hotel guests, associates and vendors.Responsibilities
- Stock linen closets with amenities and supplies for room attendants; may include taking supplies directly to room attendants.
- Empty room attendant carts of soiled linen and trash.
- Clean and remove spots from corridor walls and doors. Polish and clean mirrors, room numbers on guest room doors, and elevator doors.
- Vacuum, sweep, and/or mop hallways, stairwells, vending areas, and foyers.
- Flip mattresses and move furniture as assigned by supervisor.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
The Westin St. Louis boasts 255 oversized modern loft-style rooms and suites, 17,000 square feet of smart meeting space featuring natural light, and a premier downtown location. We are easily accessed via the MetroLink light rail system with a stop just outside our door. At the Westin St. Louis we offer full benefits, retirement plans and wellness incentives. Our associates receive free meals during their working hours, discounted parking and public transportation passes. Our focus is on our team's development and growth and to support this we have a tuition reimbursement program. Not only can associates work in a positive and fun environment, but our team is involved in the local community in giving back. Apply now to join our ever-growing team!We value U.S. military experience and invite all qualified military candidates to apply.