Join our team as we open The Laura Hotel this October! We will be hosting a career fair Wednesday, September 22nd and Thursday, September 23rd from 7AM-11AM and 2PM-7PM. Please apply with your interest and someone from our Human Resources department will reach out to schedule you for these events!
Maintain the building to ensure safe and clean experience for hotel guests, associates and vendors.Responsibilities
- Stock linen closets with amenities and supplies for room attendants; may include taking supplies directly to room attendants.
- Empty room attendant carts of soiled linen and trash.
- Clean and remove spots from corridor walls and doors. Polish and clean mirrors, room numbers on guest room doors, and elevator doors.
- Vacuum, sweep, and/or mop hallways, stairwells, vending areas, and foyers.
- Flip mattresses and move furniture as assigned by supervisor.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
The Laura Hotel will be opening in October 2021 in downtown Houston! We are building our team with passionate, hospitality focused individuals who are looking to create a memorable experience for our guests. If this sounds like you, submit your application today and be contacted by a member of our team to discuss your interest!