The Hotel Manager for the iconic Roosevelt New Orleans, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel will be responsible for the overall operation of the hotel including but not limited to all key guest contact departments including hotel operations and food and beverage. S/he will maximize profitability as well as guest and team member satisfaction and serve as top operator in GM's position absence.
The right person for this role comes from a strong luxury background, and has spent at least 2 years as a Director of Operations/Hotel Manager/Resident Manager. They must be also have a solid F&B background ideally with a focus on banquet operations. A knowledge of Forbes standards is a plus.What will I be doing?
As the Hotel Manager at the Roosevelt New Orleans, this person would be responsible for assisting the General Manager in managing daily hotel operations in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, they would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist in leading, directing and managing all hotel operations including, but not limited to, hotel budgeting and forecasting & strategic planning
- Managing balanced scorecard performance, implementing and complying with all company policies and brand standards
- Overseeing sales and marketing initiatives,
- Responding to guests inquiries and resolving concerns
- Serve as multi-department head for Hotel Operations including but not limited to Food & Beverage, Front Office, Spa, Housekeeping, Retail and Rooms Operations
- Assist in recruiting, hiring, supervising, training, assessing and evaluating, coaching and counseling and recognizing and rewarding department heads
- Oversee service quality, operational efficiency, guest satisfaction, standards compliance and service and financial measurement
- Assist in identifying operational performance, productivity and efficiency gaps and implementing measures to correct those deficiencies
- Ensure guest and team member satisfaction
- Serve and act as General Manager in his or her absence
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years of F&B leadership experience
- Luxury 4 or 5 star experience
- Experience presenting to leadership, ownership and corporate
- 3+ years of executive committee experience
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!