With eight individual brands and more than 1,500 hotels internationally, Radisson Hotel Group Americas is one of the largest, most dynamic hotel groups in the world. Our portfolio includes Radisson Collection, Radisson Individuals, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson.
At the heart of Radisson Hotel Group is our brand promise, Every Moment Matters
. More than our signature, it is simply how we do business and who awe are at the core. We strive to provided a meaningful employment experience with a focus on developing our team's talents because we believe our people are the center of our success. Your next opportunity starts here. Join a team of moment makers today!
The Sales & Event Services Coordinator
sets to achieve hotel revenue, profit, and customer satisfaction goals by assisting the Sales Team in fielding inquiries, assessing customer requests, upselling convention business and coordinating the execution of the convention services business with other departments.SHIFT:
Full Time | 40 hours/week | Flexible Scheduling | Friday - Saturday, required on-site** Week day flexibility in work from home and in-person schedule**WHAT WE OFFER:
Our quirky group offers a break from the repetition, with no two days that are ever the same. After 90 days of employment, we are pleased to offer:
Responsibility #1 (70%):
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Personal time
- 7 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- We also offer an excellent benefits package to our full-time employees, including health, dental, vision, short & long term disability, pet insurance, and so much more!
- Employer paid Accident insurance and HSA contribution
Responsibility #2 (20%):
- Fields, interprets and assists in responding to incoming inquiries as they relate to Social Event requests. Serving as main contact for client needs as they relate to each overall agreement. Assists in detailing of Banquet & Event Orders (BEOs).
Responsibility #3 (10%):
- Serves as a liaison between the customer, Sales, and Operations departments to ensure an organized, well communicated, and seamless event.
- Provides assistance to the Sales Account Manager on researching leads on new clients for potential business, meeting, and space needs.
- High school diploma required, associate's degree preferred
- Minimum one - three years hotel catering or convention experience preferred
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite®
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong mathematical skills
- Local market knowledge preferred
- Able to collaborate effectively in a team environment
- General knowledge of contract laws a plus
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Occasional long periods of standing
- Some moderately heavy lifting expected, exertion of up to 75 pounds of force occasionally may be required
- Good manual dexterity for the use of common office equipment
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and make employment decisions without regard to age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected class. Background checks are also required before employment begins.Visa Requirements:
We participate in E-Verify and all candidates must be in possession of identification providing authorization to work in the United States as defined in the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1968 (IRCA). This position does not offer sponsorship of Work Visas.
Please see job description.