In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
Position: Guest Service Agent/Concierge/Server
Reports To: Operations Manager
A candidate seeking a career in hospitality operations with multiple roles will be right at home in this multifaceted position dedicated to creating the best possible vacation experience for our Resort guests. This individual has an incredible opportunity to make an impact directly with our guests and make a difference with our team collectively. The candidate will contribute directly to our Company; consistently ranked as one of the best Dive Resort Operators in the world - year after year! Professional candidates selected will ensure the expectations of our guests and not just met, but exceeded! The Guest Service Agent / Concierge / Server will work the key front of house areas as a true team-player on a scheduled basis and have the opportunity to practice professional experience, alongside our trained company standards and best practices at both the Resort Front Desk area and in our Restaurant and Bar outlets.
Guest Services Agent / Concierge
• Deliver a warm welcome and fond farewell to all guests checking-in/out from our Resorts.
• Field reservation inquiries and close to actual guest bookings. Managing in-house guest accounts and preparing arrival/departure documents by maintaining accurate daily cash reporting payment posting, balancing and reporting. Conduct resort bookkeeping functions. Control and manage property key system and inventory. Coordinate daily tasks with all resort departments, including Food & Beverage, Housekeeping, Maintenance and liaise with on-site Dive Shop.
• Partner closely with reservations office staff to ensure continuity of experience and that all guests expectations are met; including items such as special room requests, food allergies and celebration amenities. Ensure that all requests are addressed and prepared accurately and smoothly in advance of the guest/group arrival.
Become local experts and direct our guests to points of interest, arrange bicycle and car rentals. Coordinate food and beverage amenity requests along with connecting guests with other offsite activities. Airport greetings and valet support may be required during heavy occupancy periods
Bar & Restaurant Server
• Expedite and Serve Guest Food & Beverage orders with knowledge, efficiency and enthusiasm!
• Upsell Food & Beverage orders for the Bar & Restaurant outlets
• Handle cash / credit card / in-house room account transactions through Micros POS systems with care and efficiency
• Clear and reset tables, replenish condiments and conduct routine cleaning/re-stocking of bar back areas
• Assist with managing tablescapes and dining décor setup and service for any weekly activities and functions. Serve and host cocktail party service for our guests.
• Provide barista service at our automated coffee station in the Restaurant, creating and serving drinks to recipe with energy and enthusiasm as guests prepare for their dive day!
• Working with your front desk counterparts in responding efficiently to guest requests in keeping with the company's standards and service philosophy
Qualifications & Abilities
• Experience in Food & Beverage division, wait staff/server experience is essential
• 2+ years’ experience in a Front Desk or Concierge Position is an advantage!
• Caribbean, Overseas, remote Resort or Cruise Ship experience an asset
• Professional Resort training / internships an advantage
• Positive High-Energy Outgoing Personality with Radiant Smile; Extremely Polite and Professional
• Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
• High level proficiency with computers, including: Hotel property management systems (preferably Resort Data Processing), Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, QuickBooks, Internet navigation. Familiarity with Micros POS is a plus!
• Flexible on working hours and shifts, specifically flexible with assignment to the Front Desk and Food and Beverage divisions.
• Standing for most of duration of shift, frequent use of computer
• Ability to lift at least 20lbs and move at an efficient pace; (lift a case of beer/wine/spirits)
• Ability to relocate overseas and produce a clean, valid police clearance
• Drivers license is also essential for this role
• Ability to reside on a remote island location
Footnote: This position may be located in any one of two Caribbean Resort Destinations. We encourage all applicants to only apply if they are comfortable with remote Resort living.
|Address||4127 5th Avenue North, St. Petersburg, FL, 33713 View map|