Concord Hospitality Enterprises is recruiting for an experienced General Manager, for our brand new Brickell hotel, located in the heart of the business and financial district of Miami, and near Biscayne Bay. This beautiful new dual property (AC/Element) has a combined room count of 264 rooms. Our rooftop pool has an amazing view of the area. This property is close to Downtown Miami, Port of Miami, American Airlines Arena, Marlins Parks and South Beach.The Ideal Candidate has:
Being a Concord GM
- Great sales and networking skills in order to assist a sales & marketing team to remain competitive in the relevant market.
- A proven track record in driving GSS.
- Hired, mentored and lead teams to outstanding results.
- Hands on ability to deliver outstanding financial results.
- Prior General Management experience, preferably with Marriott brand experience.
As a General Manager you will be instrumental in hiring and motivating a winning team, supporting our company’s mission statement and embracing our cornerstones. You will be the liaison with the hotel brand, our owners and with Concord in facilitating a successful business operation by providing brand training, meeting operational deadlines on project timeliness, providing attention to detail in ordering supplies and following budget guidelines, and networking with city officials as the “face” of this exciting brand.Benefits:
Concord GM’s earn competitive wages.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
Working for Concord:
- Medical/ dental/vision plan
- Complimentary life insurance with options for enhancements, ST/LT disability offerings
- 401K plan with company match
- Training & development and career advancement opportunities. Our own Leadership Development Course (LDIII) immerses our GMs in the full culture of the company, and provides a strong understanding of the tools and resources available.
Concord Hospitality invests in its associates by providing training and development at all levels. Our “Associate First” culture supports and inspires personal development both within the workplace and beyond. We realize our associates are our foundation, and we strive to recognize them for their hard work, dedication, and commitment to excellence. We value work life balance, diversity and belonging, and our commitment to provide the best customer service and quality accommodations in every market we exist. Concord is built on 5 cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability and FUN! Our associates say it best and their love of working for our company is well recognized, in our company cheer heard throughout North America --- “We Are Concord!”
If you are a proven leader, looking for a growing, award-winning company to showcase your talents, ready to lead an amazing brand in a great thriving location…..we may be the perfect fit.