Join our team of Grand Performers at the Casa Monica Resort & Spa! You can't help but be inspired from the moment you enter our historic and legendary resort. Inspiration comes from the unique artwork that surrounds us, and from the genuine, intuitive service provided by every Grand Performer. Come see what it is like to work with people who care about their work, their guests and each other.
We are currently seeking the best talent for our Banquet Server
The On-Call Banquet Server is responsible for banquet guest satisfaction and reports to the Banquet Captain.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of menu items and banquet event orders.
- Obtain linen, silverware and china. Assist in setting tables for events according to the banquet event order.
- Serve food and beverage in a genuine, friendly, professional and efficient manner consistent with the Kessler image and standards
- Polish glassware and silverware
- Complete opening and closing procedures as well as daily side-work, to include setup and tear-down of functions.
- Proficiently utilizes the property management systems and follow cash handling procedures.
- Maintain complete knowledge in the use of all office equipment, property management systems and access according to specifications
- Maintain a neat and organized work area to include adhering to sanitation standards according to state law and health codes
- Maintain complete knowledge and comply with company policies and procedures
- Maintain neat, clean and professional appearance according to standards
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures. Report accidents, injuries and unsafe conditions
- Welcome and acknowledge guests with disabilities and follow proper procedures to accommodate needs.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationship and support the team to achieve our goals
- Attend required training and meetings
- All other duties as assigned, planned or un-planned
This is a great opportunity for individuals with experience in customer service who want to deliver elevated service in a luxury environment. The On-Call Banquet Server provides insight to overall hotel operations and is a good training ground for establishing a hospitality career.
Must be technically skilled, detailed oriented, and able to stand for the entire shift. Flexible schedule with the ability to work weekends and holidays required. Previous customer service experience required, hotel or resort experience beneficial. College degree preferred.
This is a full time opportunity with benefits to include medical, dental, life insurance options, disability options, and even pet insurance!
As part of the Autograph Collection you are entitled to Marriott employee discounts at our properties around the world. We provide free parking and discounted meals from our Costa Brava restaurant.