The Waterman Santa Barbarais currently seeking an experienced hospitality professional to work in the Front Office/B&F area. As a rockstar at the Counter, you will help us craft inspired workplaces that enable all Associates to deliver kick-ass guest experiences and maximize investor returns! This could be the perfect opportunity to advance your career with a growing and exciting hotel management company!
Full-Time & Part Time Positions Available
Santa Barbara $750 signing bonus: $250 after 30 days, an additional $250 after 60 days, $250 after 90 days.
• Passion for providing attentive, courteous, and efficient service to all guests prior to arrival and throughout their stay
• Assist guests with reserving guestrooms, in addition, to check-in/out
• Prepare and serve F&B menu items
• Assist in keeping front office, bar, and kitchen areas clean and well-maintained
• Create a positive team-oriented environment focused on the guest
• Ability to multitask and prioritize
• Flexibility- must anticipate regularly scheduled weekend and evening hours
• Ability to interact with others in an honest, fair, and respectful way; giving others confidence in you and the organization
• Set high standards of performance for self and others; assumes responsibility and accountability for successful completion of assignments or tasks Education and Experience
• High school diploma or GED; 2+ years of experience in Hotel guest services, front desk, housekeeping
• 2-year degree or more from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major.
.• experienced mixologist preferred
• Food Safety and Liquor training certifications required
Highly competitive salary - D.O.E.
Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Time
Associate Referral Program
Opportunity for Advancement
Medical, Dental, Vision
Disability Insurance, Accident Insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Critical/Illness Insurance
Submit your resume for immediate consideration today
An entrepreneurial and spirited hospitality company, Twenty Four Seven Hotels delivers highly specialized services in hotel management, investment and development. Concentrated in the Western U.S., Twenty Four Seven Hotels continues to invest in high caliber hospitality talent to support its growing portfolio, currently at 22 managed hotel properties with global hospitality brands including Marriott, Hilton and Hyatt. For more information on Twenty Four Seven Hotels, visit www.247hotels.com. Instagram: @247hotels Facebook: @247hotels
Twenty Four Seven Hotels is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Twenty Four Seven Hotels does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.