With eight individual brands and more than 1,500 hotels internationally, Radisson Hotel Group Americas is one of the largest, most dynamic hotel groups in the world. Our portfolio includes Radisson Collection, Radisson Individuals, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson.
At the heart of Radisson Hotel Group is our brand promise, Every Moment Matters. More than our signature, it is simply how we do business and who awe are at the core. We strive to provided a meaningful employment experience with a focus on developing our team's talents because we believe our people are the center of our success. Your next opportunity starts here. Join a team of moment makers today!
Participates in the development and implementation of business strategies for
the Venue which are aligned with RED's overall mission, vision values and strategies.
• Develops and implements strategies for front office, bell stand, parking, concierges, etc. that support achievement of the Venue's goals.
• Monitors status regularly and adjusts strategies as appropriate.
Manages the operation of the front office and
• Creates the first impression by supervising the front
• Develops and implements processes and procedures for assigned departments which support achievementof service and financial goals.
• Participates in the preparation of the annual budget; monitors achievement of budget and takes corrective steps as appropriate.
• Prepares and analyzes reportsin order todevelop an informative database for decision making and to communicate upcomingbusiness throughout the Venue.
• Analyzes business forecasts and maximizes
productivity by adjusting schedules accordingly.
• Ensures front desk handles billing and cash in accordance with Venue's standards.
• Plans and coordinates Venue housing activities by working closely with Sales, Housekeeping and other departments.
• Ensures front officeis in compliance withall Venue
policy and procedures.
Develops and implements strategies and practices which support Creatives engagement.
• Recruits and selects qualified candidates.
• Provides Creatives with the orientation and training needed to understand expectations and perform job responsibilities.
• Communicates performance expectations and provides Creatives with on-going feedback.
• Provides Creatives with coaching and counselling as needed to achieve performance objectives and reach their fullest potential.
Aligns with the service standards to build and reinforce skills that create a lasting service culture that provides caring, comfortable and consistent experiences.
• Gives personal attention, takes personal responsibility and uses teamwork when providing guest service.
• Listens, apologizes with empathy, finds a solution
and follows through when resolving guest problems.
• Provides genuine hospitality and teamwork on an ongoing basis.
• Assumes the responsibility to notice when the guest
is notsatisfied and works to resolve.
• Performs other duties required to provide the service brand behavior and genuine hospitality.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and make employment decisions without regard to age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected class. Background checks are also required before employment begins.
Visa Requirements: We participate in E-Verify and all candidates must be in possession of identification providing authorization to work in the United States as defined in the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1968 (IRCA). This position does not offer sponsorship of Work Visas.
Please see job description.