SUMMARY Location: RESIDENCE INN BY MARRIOTT HOUSTON WEST UNIVERSITY Position Type: Non-Management The starting pay rate for this position is $11.50 per hour.
Are you outgoing? Is smiling and being friendly a natural part of your day?
If so, we want to talk to you!
We arelooking to add an upbeat Front Desk Agent
to our team to manage all aspects of hotel guest's accommodation. You will welcome new guests and issue room keys, manage reservations and provide information about rooms, rates and amenities.
In this role, you will be met with gratifying and challengingsituations. To be successful, you will need to be professional, have outstanding communication skills, and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
You must have flexible scheduling availability to include mornings, evenings, weekends and/or holidays. Job Requirements:
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Great customer service skills
- Availability to work days, nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
Island Hospitality is committed to employee development and displays that commitment with a formalized training and development program providing a clear path for any employee with a desire and aptitude to thrive in the hospitality business. As team members join Island Hospitality from other organizations they too can build on that prior experience and find further growth opportunities within our company by utilizing the tools and resources offered. What we offer you in return for your dedication and hard work is a rewarding benefits package that includes: Wellness:
Plan for the Future:
- Health Insurance
- Paid Sick and Vacation Time
401(k) Retirement plan - IHM Matches 100% up to 3% of your salary and an extra 50% on the next 2% of your salary. 401(k) is fully vested upon first contribution Rewarding Hard Work:
- Incentive based bonus program
- Free room nights at our hotels
- Employee discounts within your hotel brand
- Discounts for friends and family within your hotel brand
- Team Member of the Month, Team Member of the quarter, and Team Member of the Year recognition and bonus
- Discounted tickets to theme parks, musicals, movies and more through Tickets at Work
- You are going to love being a part of our team! And we'll pay you for new team members you refer to ANY of our locations!
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Free in-house training program-This unique program fosters employee growth throughout our associates' career with our company and has a clear path to get you where you envision yourself.