Job Description BEGIN YOUR ROSEWOOD JOURNEY
We believe that life is made of many journeys: inspiration, wonderment, curiosity, or the simple joy of discovering something new every day. If you share the same sentiment, then this opportunity is for you. Rosewood Hotels and Resorts is looking for a Front Desk Agent. The Front Desk Agent is responsible for greeting and check-in/check-out hotel guests courteously and efficiently, process all payments according to established hotel requirements, make recommendations, advise and sell rooms and related services, provide information to any guest or visitor inquiry and bid farewell to guests. Key Responsibilities
- Process all guest check-ins by confirming reservations, assigning room, and issuing and activating room key.
- Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, debit, or credit.
- Act at all times in a courteous, safe and efficient manner, in accordance with the hotel's policies and procedures, ensuring that a high level of service is maintained.
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies, service procedures and standards
- Respond in courteous, professional and rapid manner in order to resolve all guest and associate concerns
- Models the company's culture, vision, mission and core values at all times.
- All other duties as required.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards as directed by management (Forbes and LQA).
- Maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.