Front Desk Agent
The Front desk Agent must be Able to respond in a professional and courteous manner to arriving guests, departing guests and in-house guests by providing accurate and timely information and services. Can responds to telephone and in-person inquiries regarding reservations, hotel information and guest concerns.
* The Front Desk Agent Greets and completes established check-in procedures for arriving guests on a daily basis, using both manual and computerized methods, in order to ensure guest are satisfied and in rooms as requested.
* Facilitates guest departure (check-out) on a daily basis by following established manual and computer procedures in order to close guest accounts and open the room for the next sell.
* Regularly calculates and/or posts monies, receipts, guest accounts and other forms of credit using accurate, proper cash handling methods and established procedures in order to present the customer with timely and precise hotel charges upon check-out and maintain accurate hotel records.
* The Front Desk Agent courteously answers inquiries and accepts reservations, both in person and by telephone, by accurately communicating hotel rates and information and by using suggestive selling techniques to sell room nights, increase occupancy and revenue.
* Can maintains good customer relations by keeping abreast of all in-house and area functions in order to answer questions and concerns with timely and knowledgeable responses, in person and on telephone.
* Must be able to operate the PBX equipment by accepting incoming calls, assisting with outgoing calls, setting up and scheduling wake-up calls and paging guests to provide guests with timely and efficient service.
* Controls cash transactions at the front desk and maintains complete responsibility for personal bank as specified by hotel bank agreement policy.
* The Front Desk Agent maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor at all times.
* Will performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
* Contributes and maintains established information and communications sources such as department and front desk log books in order to enhance department communications and operations.
* Will provides assistance to other employees and departments to contribute to the best overall performance of the department and the hotel.
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Previous Front Desk experience preferred nor required.
* Pro-longed standing indoors with thermostatically climate-controlled work station
What we offer you in return for your dedication and hard work is a rewarding benefits package that includes:
* Vacation Time (Parttime and Fulltime employees are eligible)
* Work Life balance.
Rewarding Hard Work:
* Incentive based bonus program
* Employee discounts within your hotel brand
* Discounts for friends and family within your hotel brand
* You are going to love being a part of our team! And we'll pay you for new team members you refer to ANY of our locations!
* Free in-house training program-This unique program fosters employee growth throughout our associates' career with our company and has a clear path to get you where you envision yourself.
Equal Opportunity Employe
see above for details