The Continuum Hotel is seeking an Food & Beverage manager who is passionate about service to lead it's restaurant and bar operations. Are you ready for the next step in your career? If you are currently an experienced Food & Beverage or Restaurant Manager? Or maybe you are ready to make that leap into this role? Apply today! Sage Hospitality Group is looking for top talent and we look forward to hearing from you!
At Sage Hospitality Group, we look for innovative leaders, with an eye for disruption. Never looking for someone just looking for a job, we are looking for the power players, the people who want to rise to the top. Sage allows for opportunities for growth and personal fulfillment, paying attention to the parts that keep us human and happy. We want to attract and retain associates that are engaged in our culture, passionate about hospitality and excited to enrich lives, one experience at a time. Sage Hospitality Group was founded on a spirit of bold individuality. By going our own way, we have created some of the world's best hotels, restaurants, and experiences. But the truth is, none of it would have happened without people like you. People who follow their own path, wo are hungry to learn and who love their community. People who do not sit around and wait, they just do. You belong here. About Our Adventurist Hotel
Continuum is a new breed of hotel. Our partnership with Teton Gravity Research lets us offer a perfect blend of comfort and functionality, allowing our guests to fully live out their dreams. Jackson Hole brings out a desire in each one of us to search for inspiration. We understand that journey and will provide the guest a home base and a helpful hand throughout....
Our property was fully renovated, expanded and reopened in December 2019; Continuum provides an experience like no other. The hotel offers rooms and lofts, and outdoor heated pool and hot tub and new bar and lobby serving as the social hub for Teton Village.
The Bar at Continuum is a social hub designed by the Teton Gravity Research experience. Continuum is surrounded by the Grand Teton Mountains - nature's playground for endless cold weather adventures. Amazing adventures can be found throughout our renowned state and national parks for a glimpse of Wyoming at its best.
Teton Village offers everything from a quick bite before hitting the slopes to fine dining surrounded by stunning mountain views. Teton Village shops have ample sporting goods and outdoor gear to supply your next adventure.
Between the mild temps and lush scenery, there's always an excuse to spend summer outdoors in Jackson Hole.
Jackson Hole is one of the rowdiest ski resorts in North America and has been a catalyst for some of the most progressive free skiing and snowboarding in the world.Job Overview
Plan and manage the Restaurant, Room Service, Bar, and catering in order to achieve customer satisfaction, quality service, compliance with corporate/franchise policies and procedures and federal, state and local regulations while meeting/exceeding financial goals. Position is responsible for the short term planning and managing the operations of the Restaurant, Room Service, Bar and catering. Recommends promotional ideas and procedural changes. Prepares forecasts, implements, monitors and controls the budgets for the various outlets.Responsibilities
- Manage the human resources within the department.
- Direct and oversee recruitment and development of employees; hire, train, empower, coach and counsel, performance and salary reviews, resolve conflict through fair treatment policy, discipline and terminate, as appropriate.
- Develop, recommend, implement and manage the department's annual budget, business/marketing plan, forecasts and objectives to meet/exceed management expectations.
- Implement and manage all company programs (company/franchise) to ensure compliance with the SOPs; to include safety and sanitary regulation, all federal, state and local regulations to ensure optimal levels of quality service and hospitality are provided to the guest.
- Market the Food and Beverage outlets; develop and manage the implementation of menus, package deals, promotions, displays, decorations and presentations within corporate guidelines to capture more in-house guests and a larger share of the local market to meet/exceed sales and financial goals and objectives.
- Manage the maintenance/sanitation of the food and beverage areas and equipment in the hotel to protect the asset, comply with regulations and ensure quality service.
- Respond to customer needs, issues, comments and problems to ensure a quality experience and enhance future sales prospects.
More than two years of post high school education.Experience
One to two years of employment in a related position with this company or other organization(s).Knowledge/Skills
- Excellent comprehension for assisting with guest and associate matters.
- Interpreting instructions from customers, associates, and managers.
- Must have excellent oral communication for communicating with guests and associates, issuing instructions and communicating policies.
- Excellent comprehension required to read and implement policies and procedures; writing schedules and reading forecast and SOPs.
- Must have knowledge of food safety and chemicals/agents for training purposes.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent vision required for seating guests, expediting food, cleaning equipment, reading floor plans, charts, schedules.
- Ability to lift, push, pull and carry tables, chairs, trays, plates, and chaffing dishes on a daily basis, 20 -40 lbs.
- Bending to pick up dropped items as needed. Bend to assist in serving food or getting supplies.
- No kneeling required.
- Mobility -95% of shift covering all areas of outlets supervising.
- Continuous standing to assist at hostess station -minimal stationary standing.
- Climbing stairs -varies by location. No driving required.
Inside 95% of shift. Temperatures can exceed 100 degrees if working at location with outside dining facilities and when assisting in kitchen.