In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
The Holiday Inn New Orleans Airport North, located at 1300 Veterans Blvd in Kenner, is currently seeking a Food & Beverage Director.
The Director of Food & Beverage is responsible for coordinating, supervising and directing all property food and
beverage operations, while maintaining a profitable F&B department and high quality products and service levels.
The Director of Food & Beverage is expected to market ideas to promote business; reduce employee turnover;
maintain revenue and payroll budgets; and meet budgeted productivity while keeping quality consistently high.
Education & Experience:
• At least 6 years of progressive hotel sales experience in a specific market; or a 4-year college and at least 3
year of related experience; or a 2-year college degree and 4 or more years of related experience.
• Must be proficient in Windows, Company approved spreadsheets and word processing.
• Must have knowledge of F&B preparation techniques, health department rules and regulations, liquor laws
Essential (partial list):
• Supervise all F&B personnel.
• Respond to guest complaints in a timely manner.
• Prepare the F&B budget and monitor department performance with respect to same. Perform any
necessary follow-up, including forecasting.
• Monitor industry trends, take appropriate action to maintain competitive and profitable operations.
• Work with other Executive Committee members and keep them informed of F&B issues as they arise.
• Keep immediate supervisor fully informed of all problems or matters requiring his/her attention.
• Coordinate and monitor all phases of Loss Prevention in the F&B department.
• Prepare and submit required reports in a timely manner.
• Organize and conduct department meetings on a regular basis.
• Monitor quality of service and product.
• Coordinate in menu planning and preparation.
• Ensure timely purchase of F&B items, within budget allocation.
• Oversee operation of the employee cafeteria.
• Ensure compliance with all local liquor laws, and health and sanitation regulations.
• Ensure departmental compliance with SOP’s.
|Address||1300 Veterans Boulevard, Kenner, LA, 70062 View map|