In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
Deering Bay Yacht and Country Club in Coral Gables, FL is excited to announce the exceptional career opportunity of Food and Beverage Director. Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by Troon, Inc. The Club, located on beautiful Biscayne Bay is undergoing a 7.2 Million Dollar renovation that includes a completely remodeled Bar and Lounge and a brand new Casual Dining venue that will service golfers, pool and tennis.
Key Responsibilities of the Director of Food and Beverage
• Assists with interviewing, hiring, training, planning, assigning, and directing work, evaluating performance, rewarding, and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Assists in the management of department members that may include, but is not limited to: Servers, Reservationist, Runners, Bartenders, Hosts, Banquet, Culinary.
• Assist with budget preparation in all Food and Beverage related areas.
• Reviews current day’s business levels in all operations and assigns priorities as needed.
• Relays pertinent information to key staff including, Executive Chef, Food and Beverage Manager, Executive Offices, Golf Shop and Membership Office as needed.
Assists General Manager in monitoring success of Food and Beverage related departments and associates, including semi-annual performance reviews, as needed.
• Conducts regular staff meetings with colleagues, subordinates and related parties.
• Assures that effective orientation and training are given to each new associate. Assists in developing ongoing training programs for associates.
• Prepares and monitors monthly and quarterly revenue goals and expenses as well as generating various (weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual) business volume reports and forecasts.
• Responsible for pre-approving, receiving and ultimate inventory control for all Food and Beverage related areas.
Minimum Qualifications for the Director of Food and Beverage:
• Bachelor’s degree (BA) from four-year college or university; or four to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Two years of F&B Director in similar d property or Asst. F&B Director from a larger property.
• Knowledge hospitality (Jonas) POS system application, hardware, software and menu programing.
• Experience in Multi-faceted Food and Beverage operations.
|Address||13610 Deering Bay Drive, Miami, FL, 33158 View map|