NEW YEAR, NEW CAREER
Welcome to Oneida Nation Enterprises, home to New York State's most awarded resort casinos. We're actively looking for hundreds of hospitality pro's - experienced hotel staff, dealers, servers, bartenders, cooks, managers and more.
At Oneida Nation Enterprises, we're committed to being "First with Our Team." That means looking out for each other, even during challenging times. Find out what it can mean for you.
Demonstrates exceptional guest service skills when selling F&B items to either guests or employees and informs guests of casino facilities and their location.
- Continually operates cash register or cash bank and accepts payment for F&B product(s) ensuring accuracy when making change.
- Is always extremely responsive to guest's questions regarding food items, prices, methods of preparation, items on sale and availability of various F&B products. Continually up-sells F&B products offered.
- Always ensures that assigned area is kept orderly and continually cleans and sanitizes counter in designated areas, as well as assisting in the dining area as needed.
- Always takes a proactive approach in ensuring that food handling procedures are followed accurately.
- Ensures proper procedures are followed when working with cooking equipment.
- Continually assists in answering the telephone promptly, to ensure customers orders are communicated and ready in a timely manner.
- Continually utilizes proper storage and care when handling guest take-out orders.
- Ensures assigned area is stocked with product.
- Ensures designated area is stocked in a clean and neat matter for maximum shop and cart efficiency.
- Always prepares various products and ensures that the proper maintenance for the equipment is completed.
- Ensures product being sold is cooked to perfection and enough products are being cooked to satisfy business demands so customers are not waiting.
- Assists with cleanup service within the restaurant or outside area.
- Consistently accepts food orders and delivers food to guests in a timely manner.
- Attempts to control food costs; throw away, etc.
- Must be able to speak English.
- Must possess the ability to count money and make correct change.
- Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Must have the ability to ring in orders and settle checks on Point of Sale system.
- Must be able to keep an accurate record of product and sold product.
- Previous Food & Beverage experience a plus.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to be safety oriented.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must have the ability to accommodate a flexible work schedule.
- Must be able to complete multiple tasks at once.
- Must be able to take orders correctly over the telephone.
Employment with Oneida Nation Enterprises, LLC is contingent on passing a mandatory hair-sample drug test and a background investigation. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified American Indians are encouraged to apply.