The Esthetician provides facials and body treatments. The Esthetician will consult with clients to assess their requirements, make informed recommendations and explain services, assist them to select appropriate treatments, and ensure their care and satisfaction.
* Welcome clients in a warm, friendly manner, accompanying them to and from treatment rooms, and thanking them sincerely on departure.
* Maintain knowledge to promote and sell services and retail products.
* Adhere to appointments in a timely manner by monitoring time schedule.
* Ensure work areas are clean and tidy, equipment is sanitized, and linens are clean at all times.
* Meet revenue goals, ensure client retention and build a solid client base.
* Interview clients to obtain information about contraindications and examining skin to evaluate suitability of treatments.
* Advise clients on skin care and recommending suitable treatments and home care regimens.
* Engage and converse with clients during sessions on topics relating to their interests.
* Maintain product knowledge to promote and sell spa and salon services, and retail products.
* Adhere to esthetics policies pertaining to chemical usage, and cleaning, sanitizing and maintenance of equipment.
* Care for linens and replacing them between sessions.
* Cease treatment and informing supervisor in the event of inappropriate guest behavior.
* State licensure to practice as an Esthetician.
* 2+ years industry experience.
* Proficient in performing all applicable treatments.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Outstanding people skills and warm, friendly, empathetic manner.
* Ability to stand for extended periods and to lift 50 pounds.
* Ability to maintain client confidentiality.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled