Who We Are:
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. To learn more about Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, watch this exciting video: We Are Four Seasons
Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is a luxury hotel nestled in the foothills of Pinnacle Peak amid towering cacti, enriched with outstanding design and talent.https://www.fourseasons.com/scottsdale/https://www.instagram.com/fsscottsdale/ The Opportunity :
The Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is looking for an Engineering Coordinator to join the team and assist with the administrative functions in the Engineering office.
Job duties included but are not limited to:
Who We Look For:
- Perform administrative skills such as typing, filing, copying, digital record keeping and answering telephones, radio communication according to Four Seasons standards.
- Communicate and coordinate with Engineers on duty regarding all necessary service tickets on property.
- Monitor and follow up on all requests in HotSos to ensure they are correct and reaching the appropriate trade, team, and engineer.
- Maintain updated records for the Engineering audit and local Government compliance.
- Assist Dir of Engineering and Asst. Dir of Engineering, and Engineers with purchase order system.
- Assist with payroll audit and processing for Engineering team.
The ideal candidate will have:
Some Benefits Four Seasons Employees Enjoy Include:
- High school education or equivalent experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to learn Four Seasons computer based applications
- English fluency
- Energizing Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round.
- Exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons
- Competitive wages and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Plan)
- And so much more!
US work authorization is required
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf